Need Deer Lease ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Deer Lease ASAP

Looking for deer lease is the hill country trying to find something pretty quick. We lost our lease due to family splitting and have to be off in about a month. I have blinds, feeders, water totes, and a RV. I am ready to go. Would prefer something with a river or creek. Also looking for exotics. I have a 6 and 9 year old girls that love the outdoors. Definitely looking for a family lease. Please PM if you know of anything. I am willing to pay for the right place money is not an issue. Looking for Long Term. I could also fill a 10 gun lease if needed. You can PM me or text/call 832-621-7462 Scott

ttt for ya. Best of luck finding something.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If u end up needing a hunt come season let me know trying to get a group hunt on the 587 ranch. I know it is not a lease but it is a place to hunt if beeded

Comment

I might be interested in the hunt on the 587 depending on when you planning to go....

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
            I might be interested in the hunt on the 587 depending on when you planning to go....
            X2

Comment

11th to the 13 is when we are on the books I am trying to take my 12 and 17 year old but need atleast one more or 2 would be great for a group hunt have it posted as looking for youth but it is open to everyone and it won’t let me up date it

Comment

Working...
              X