Sniper Hog Litgh LED Light Modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Hog Litgh LED Light Modules

I cant remember the name or Handle of the owner, so this is hoping he sees it.
    I know you can buy just LED modules. I am wondering if the flashlight type modules will fit a Pelican 7000 flashlight, as I have 2 of them. If someone knows that would be great, if Owner can let me know or if someone can put me in touch with him so I can get the info needed.

Gonehunting68 is his user name

Comment

Our LED modules will not fit any other lights. Our 38LRX light that is just a little bigger then the pelican 7000 will shine about twice as far at 527 yards, the Pelican 700 only shines 255 yards. Now if you want some extreme distance, our New Coyote Cannon light shines over 1650 yards in White.

Comment

Are your IR LEDs the 940 nm or the 850 nm type??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Are your IR LEDs the 940 nm or the 850 nm type??
          We have both.

Comment

gonehuntin68

thanks for the response. I was hoping but highly doubted that your modules would fit. Wouldnt be financially beneficial for yall. Business is business and thats alot of time and money to put towards building modules for different brands/models.

Have yall tried using just a colored lense over a white light? We have to do that in the military for working at night. I have thought about trying it but havent. The distances I would use it would probably be 15-75yds at the very max. Do you have the 38XLR in stock ready to ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
              gonehuntin68

thanks for the response. I was hoping but highly doubted that your modules would fit. Wouldnt be financially beneficial for yall. Business is business and thats alot of time and money to put towards building modules for different brands/models.

Have yall tried using just a colored lense over a white light? We have to do that in the military for working at night. I have thought about trying it but havent. The distances I would use it would probably be 15-75yds at the very max. Do you have the 38XLR in stock ready to ship?
              Colored lenses are not good because they will cut your output by about 66%. For example, if you have a white light that you can see 100 yards with and then put a red lens on it, you will only be able to see about 30 yards. As far as what we have in stock, if it says in stock on our website, then we have it in stock and ready to ship. If it's not in stock, our website is set up to not allow you to order it. About the only thing we don't have in stock is the IR 850nm LED module for our new Coyote Cannon Light. The 38LRX light is in stock and it will easily allow you to see 100 yards in Red without optics and around 250 yards with optics. All our lights have interchangeable LED modules and the LED modules allow you to change the color of light your light shines from Red to green to white and IR. Takes about 30 seconds to change color(LED module) and no tools are needed.

Comment

We used Snap On Lights that used 4 D Cell Batt, identical to the maglight. You couldnt see crap when we used red or blue lenses on them. Couldnt identify corrosion or wire color properly on aircraft. But we had to use them at night.

Alright, Ill go back over there and order the 38XLR with a couple modules. That will fit the gun and/or bow mounts, correct? Hey man, thanks for the help and information. Been a huge help.
                Last edited by Sparkie; 08-11-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X