Cinnamon creek rant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon creek rant!!

Ok now that i have your attention. i just wanted to take a second and say Bryan at CCR is awesome, yes everyone up there is great and CCR is hands down the absolute best in the state. But today i went in with lots of questions and no real direction. i am a novice in the archery game, i have owned a couple bows and killed a few animals but am for sure a novice to say the least. I have NEVER had a brand new bow but am going to bite the bullet and go all out this time(within my budget lol) Bryan took the time walked me through EVERYTHING and had me shoot pretttty much every bow they had in the shop, he just kept bringing em over and handing em to me, he went over everything in detail and explained it to me piece by piece. even on a busy saturday he took the time and i never once felt rushed or like a burden. i know there are multiple post just like this on the green screen about CCR but they really are on a different level, if you are within a 2 hour drive from them then make the trip you will NOT be let down!! great job to all you guys and keep up the amazing work!

I had thought about going to this place today. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to have a knowledgeable person advise you as opposed to a salesman pitch at you.

Comment

TX Ullr u will NOT be let down well we’ll worth the drive. Even if your not buying anything the wealth of knowledge in the place is amazing.

Comment

Can’t remember there names at Ccr. But they r the only ones I deal with. Had bad experiences with some of the younger guys that just want to set in the middle and talk to each other.

Comment

One is a older guy dark headed the other guy name is Kyle.

Comment

great guys. always will to help no matter how stupid my questions are

Comment

I think "Kyle" manages it, another is Willie, another is Chris, and of course FND (and a couple others I may be forgetting). They are all great, as well as Craig and the men and women in the event center. You will not find a better place. Just remember, as it gets closer to archery season, they will get busier, and they are trying to please all customers.

Comment

CCR is great! Have had nothing but great experience for years with them.

Comment

Loftin thanks for the compliment. Everyone at Ccr tries to fulfill our customers needs. I have had a lot of working here part time almost nine years.
                  See Willie Monday.

Comment

Christina is my Fav...…..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy View Post
                      loftin thanks for the compliment. Everyone at ccr tries to fulfill our customers needs. I have had a lot of working here part time almost nine years.
                      See willie monday.
                      👍

Comment

They are great and Bryan and willillie the wizard as my daughter calls willie and the test of the game are always more then willing to help

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Ullr View Post
                          I had thought about going to this place today. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to have a knowledgeable person advise you as opposed to a salesman pitch at you.
                          There isn’t a salesman in the bunch. We are just bow hunters.

Comment

Just don't play poker with him

Comment

Working...
                            X