New Braunfels river flow & Schlitterbahn tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    The tickets at the San Marcos Premium Outlet that Megger99 recommended were $85 for 2 tickets, and you also get a $10 AMEX gift card good anywhere AMEX is accepted, plus a gift bag with fingernail polish and other useless stuff. It works out to about $37.50 per Schlitterbahn adult ticket.
    That’s a good deal, especially with the nail polish!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
      I was there the 17th-21st. Had a blast! My wife found some two day deal tickets that made the price about $28 a person. Let me ask her and I'll get back to you.
      ^^^the two day ticket deal is the best deal, if you can take two days!! We like the old-new park, the old park is too dang cold.

Comment

I was there the 17th-21st. Had a blast! My wife found some two day deal tickets that made the price about $28 a person. Let me ask her and I'll get back to you.
        Did you find out where she found that deal?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested in this if you ever found out

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            ^^^the two day ticket deal is the best deal, if you can take two days!! We like the old-new park, the old park is too dang cold.
            The old park is a shock when you first get in a ride, but once you acclamate, it feels great!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X