X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really didn’t age well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I find it amazing that a New Yorker(Trump) is loved by Texans and a Texan(Beto) is despised by Texans
      Obama was a feckless President. Did he reimburse the American people for the cost of his mother in law living in the Whitehouse for 8 years?
      He is worth 30x what he was worth since leaving the Whitehouse.
      I never knew public office paid so well

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
        I find it amazing that a New Yorker(Trump) is loved by Texans and a Texan(Beto) is despised by Texans
        Obama was a feckless President. Did he reimburse the American people for the cost of his mother in law living in the Whitehouse for 8 years?
        He is worth 30x what he was since leaving the Whitehouse.
        I never knew public office paid so well
        Why do you criticize Obama? I think I have an idea.

Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Based on actions - based on him being a HEAVILY SCRUBBED Politician in the public eye. Based on those people around him, and their testimony of him. Based on people I do know and their interactions with him.

It's not hard to extrapolate what is plain to see.

I believe the same things about President Bush.

I think President Clinton is the scum of the Earth, right along side President Trump.
          FIFY

You don't know hardly anything about Obama because his past has pretty much been scrubbed from history. You can hardly find anyone who went to school with him. He's almost a ghost. All from the help of the left leaning media and his powerful buddies that wanted him to be pres. Like Bill Ayers. Don't forget about that patriot.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            Hntr just so I can understand.
            Do you dislike Trump so badly that you could vote for one of the communist that the Dems are going to run?
            Not a attack, I just really would like to know.
            I make my living from Coal mining. If not for Trump myself and most everyone around me would be in a soup line right now.
            As a man there is not much in my life more important than being able to make a living for my family. I just can’t imagine anyone would be willing to have the government take everything away from a man and give him back what they want him to have.
            i dislike Trump the man. Because of what he says, how he treats people and his racist language, he makes America a joke.

I’m not against Republican Party , but he wasn’t even a republican
            Until he thought he could run as one.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Why does the old saying about somebody being dumber than a box of rocks come to mind. while reading this thread?
              I know!

Comment

I dont believe he was anti-American at all - America is made up of differing opinions and beliefs. He has a different view on how to accomplish things for the betterment of the Country. I dont agree with some of that view, but that doesn't make the view un or anti American.

I also believe the economy was shooting upward as he left office.

Saying Obama is the worst we have ever had, and ignoring things like the Great Depression and other moments in American history is near sighted in my opinion.
                It takes more than an opinion to qualify as pro-America. We all have the freedom to have and express and advocate for whatever opinion we choose, but that doesn't mean that some opinions and actions aren't anti-American. Obama's are. He worked tirelessly to destroy everything that this great nation was founded on in an effort to fundamentally transform the nation into something more akin to what our founding fathers fled from, declared independence from, and fought to defeat. That is the very definition of anti-American.

You're still free to have your own opinion, of course. Doesn't make it correct, but you can have it. I'm not going to argue any further about it with you, as I'm sure it wouldn't go anywhere but in circles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  spot on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                    i dislike Trump the man. Because of what he says, how he treats people and his racist language, he makes America a joke.

So who would you like to see become the Democratic nominee?

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post

Y'all quite giving Hntr2506 such a hard time. He makes a pretty good point here and one of the big reasons I've been skeptical of Trump. He was a fairly liberal democrat for the vast majority of his life. I don't see how somebody does a 180 in there 70's. But he's a lot better than the left and he's pretty good at making them go crazy. So he's growing on me.

And Maryland is a pretty cool place if you take Baltimore out of the mix. Even Baltimore Harbor is a pretty nice place. But outside of Baltimore is pretty much salt of the earth rednecks like you'd find around TX. They talk a little funny but most I've been around were good folks that like to hunt and fish like we do.

Comment

He never worshiped at a Mosque, it was a Church. He denounced Wright's comments on numerous occasions.
                        Hmmm, I didn’t think he ever addressed the Jeremiah Wright stuff. Could be wrong. Could you site a source...?

Comment

I don't agree with Obama on pretty much anything politically, but I recognize a good Father, and a good Husband. Also a good person. Just like most Democrats feeling the same way about post Presidency Bush.
                          With that line of reasoning you are going to have to vote for Trump if Biden gets the Democratic nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            [/B]

Y'all quite giving Hntr2506 such a hard time. He makes a pretty good point here and one of the big reasons I've been skeptical of Trump. He was a fairly liberal democrat for the vast majority of his life. I don't see how somebody does a 180 in there 70's. But he's a lot better than the left and he's pretty good at making them go crazy. So he's growing on me.

And Maryland is a pretty cool place if you take Baltimore out of the mix. Even Baltimore Harbor is a pretty nice place. But outside of Baltimore is pretty much salt of the earth rednecks like you'd find around TX. They talk a little funny but most I've been around were good folks that like to hunt and fish like we do.
                            He's getting a hard time because he implied we are okay with rape, racism and nazism. Not because he's from Maryland or Trump's past voting record.

He's also changed his party affiliation multiple times between Republican, Democrat and Independent. I don't recall ever hearing him described as a modern day "liberal", however.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              He's getting a hard time because he implied we are okay with rape, racism and nazism. Not because he's from Maryland or Trump's past voting record.
                              OK, but some aren't arguing his ideas. Just bashing where he is from. I didn't think that was a very good argument against him.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                OK, but some aren't arguing his ideas. Just bashing where he is from. I didn't think that was a very good argument against him.
                                It certainly isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X