Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
    Trump hammers “the squad” in being anti American and anti Israel and three days later 2 of the 4 put out an anti Israel resolution.

You can’t make that stuff up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're just copying Trump's playbook. Double/triple down and escalate the attacks. Stir things up as much as possible. Stay in the spotlight....

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      They're just copying Trump's playbook. Double/triple down and escalate the attacks. Stir things up as much as possible. Stay in the spotlight....
      It's refreshing to see people tell it like it is ... Even if other people dont like it.

(Said in the most sarcastic tone ever) Not directed at your comments, Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        but I recognize a good Father, and a good Husband. Also a good person
        Ohh, Jesus H Christ.

Based off of what exactly, what other people told you? His carefully crafted public persona? Have you met him, his kids, interacted with them, seen him in person with your own eyes, had anything closer than a 3rd hand relationship with anybody in the family? Yet you can extrapolate this far?

Did he not tell a known bold faced lie to the American people, in order to push a crooked agenda? - Good people dont do that, knowingly.

I agree that Shane is one well spoken eloquent SOB.

Comment

The people attacking Barry were pretty instrumental in sowing the racial seeds of division. Have you ever seen the citizenship of any other President or Presidential candidate questioned like his? I wonder why that is? Ever heard another President called a Muslim? I wonder why that is?

Show me the paying off of prostitutes and grabbing women by the p***** comments.

I don't agree with Obama on pretty much anything politically, but I recognize a good Father, and a good Husband. Also a good person. Just like most Democrats feeling the same way about post Presidency Bush.
          I'm glad you appreciate people telling it like it is, even when someone might not like it. So...

Obama was a horribly divisive anti-American President/person - and still is. I don't have any clue about his credentials as a husband and father, as I don't have a good window into his personal life at home. Appearances may be accurate, or they may not be. We don't know for sure. But as a President and politician, he was and is the worst we've ever had. As divisive as Trump is, Obama was equally so. His governance and actual policy results were DRASTICALLY worse than Trump and every other president before him. Completely anti-American. I hate that Trump is carrying on with the divisiveness, but at least he is implementing positive, pro-American and pro-free market policies and rolling back a lot of the damage Obama did. I wish he'd do the same thing with the divisiveness too so we'd have a better hope of keeping the positive momentum going for a generation or two. But at least he's doing some good with current policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            The speech will be on all the news channels tommorow. He threw out a hated cuss term. Here the screaming comes.

He should of said one word and not two.

Don't ask me. It will be everywhere tomorrow...........
            I thought that too as soon as I heard it. So far, I haven't heard any mention of it today. Dropping "GD" on live TV is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              I'm glad you appreciate people telling it like it is, even when someone might not like it. So...

Obama was a horribly divisive anti-American President/person - and still is. I don't have any clue about his credentials as a husband and father, as I don't have a good window into his personal life at home. Appearances may be accurate, or they may not be. We don't know for sure. But as a President and politician, he was and is the worst we've ever had. As divisive as Trump is, Obama was equally so. His governance and actual policy results were DRASTICALLY worse than Trump and every other president before him. Completely anti-American. I hate that Trump is carrying on with the divisiveness, but at least he is implementing positive, pro-American and pro-free market policies and rolling back a lot of the damage Obama did. I wish he'd do the same thing with the divisiveness too so we'd have a better hope of keeping the positive momentum going for a generation or two. But at least he's doing some good with current policy.
              I dont believe he was anti-American at all - America is made up of differing opinions and beliefs. He has a different view on how to accomplish things for the betterment of the Country. I dont agree with some of that view, but that doesn't make the view un or anti American.

I also believe the economy was shooting upward as he left office.

Saying Obama is the worst we have ever had, and ignoring things like the Great Depression and other moments in American history is near sighted in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Ohh, Jesus H Christ.

Based off of what exactly, what other people told you? His carefully crafted public persona? Have you met him, his kids, interacted with them, seen him in person with your own eyes, had anything closer than a 3rd hand relationship with anybody in the family? Yet you can extrapolate this far?

Did he not tell a known bold faced lie to the American people, in order to push a crooked agenda? - Good people dont do that, knowingly.

I agree that Shane is one well spoken eloquent SOB.
                Based on actions - based on him being a HEAVILY scrutinized Politician in the public eye. Based on those people around him, and their testimony of him. Based on people I do know and their interactions with him.

It's not hard to extrapolate what is plain to see.

I believe the same things about President Bush.

I think President Clinton is the scum of the Earth, right along side President Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrisler View Post
                  I thought that too as soon as I heard it. So far, I haven't heard any mention of it today. Dropping "GD" on live TV is not good.
                  He dropped GD twice and BS once. Both he could of dropped one word from and it would of been acceptable......

Seeing it mentioned a couple of places like Fox and Drudge this morning......

Comment

The people attacking Barry were pretty instrumental in sowing the racial seeds of division. Have you ever seen the citizenship of any other President or Presidential candidate questioned like his? I wonder why that is? Ever heard another President called a Muslim? I wonder why that is?

Show me the paying off of prostitutes and grabbing women by the p***** comments.

I don't agree with Obama on pretty much anything politically, but I recognize a good Father, and a good Husband. Also a good person. Just like most Democrats feeling the same way about post Presidency Bush.
                    I guess you've overlooked his association with Louis Farrakhan.

Anybody remember they name of the Mosque he worshiped at that preached hatred to America?

Comment

I dont believe he was anti-American at all - America is made up of differing opinions and beliefs. He has a different view on how to accomplish things for the betterment of the Country. I dont agree with some of that view, but that doesn't make the view un or anti American..
                      I really didnt spend much time on this, I think this is a waste of time, your heels are clearly dug in. Just the first thing that came up on google. These are all pretty un-American, the lying part really speaks to the character, and I really dont see how you could argue he did this to better the country.

I also believe the economy was shooting upward as he left office.
                      What do you think he did specifically do help the economy?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        I guess you've overlooked his association with Louis Farrakhan.

Anybody remember they name of the Mosque he worshiped at that preached hatred to America?
                        He never worshiped at a Mosque, it was a Church. He denounced Wright's comments on numerous occasions.

Comment

I really didnt spend much time on this, I think this is a waste of time, your heels are clearly dug in. Just the first thing that came up on google. These are all pretty un-American, the lying part really speaks to the character, and I really dont see how you could argue he did this to better the country.

What do you think he did specifically do help the economy?
                          If you'd like to provide a link - I'll gladly look into it.

I just know the arrow was pointing up Economically. That's just a piece of factual information.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot this big ol lie.

How many public lies do you need to tell before you are deemed, a liar?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Why does the old saying about somebody being dumber than a box of rocks come to mind. while reading this thread?

Comment

https://ijr.com/bongino-attkisson-we...t-events-news/

Oh, and I forgot this big ol lie.

How many public lies do you need to tell before you are deemed, a liar?
                                This just says it is embarrassing for the President to say he found out about this information through the News.

Also says there was a contradiction between what the Press Secretary told, and what President Obama said.

Comment

Working...
                                X