Landry`s Select Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry`s Select Club

I have been a member for a few year's now and not really been to impressed, well that all changed this past week. Spent the week in Orlando and on our last night at Universal Studios we where ready for dinner after a long day in the park. Stop by several different restaurants that all had 45-60 minute waits. We walked by a Bubba Gumps Seafood and asked about the wait time, the guy ask if I'm a Select member and I say yes. Well he tells me he can sit us right now. I'm like are you sure, and he says come on in and gets us a table. I'm sold on being a member now and will go out of my way to find a Landry's restaurant.

It works well at Rainforest Cafe too! Both times we’ve been to Disney it’s saved us from long waits.

Comment

We use it all the time for getting in quicker plus the discounts don't know why not to have one. The vendors that take me out use thier cards for the points but don't caj them in on clients.

Comment

What’s not to like? It cost $25 and you get a $25 gift card to start then $25 every year on your birthday.

Comment

Working...
        X