Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help unsticking tractor in Madisonville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there

Then planted the Tacoma

Luckily my neighbor has a 100+HP 4x4 tractor and we are on good terms [emoji1]

Comment

Buried my JD like that. Let it set for a few days and then just drove it out. (no pics)

Comment

Looks like it’s set up to run duals on the rear....if so wrap a chain around each side and tie off to tree if available and let it walk itself out. I know it’s DANGEROUS but we’ve had to do it with a tractor about the same size.

Comment

Ya know it's still wet out there

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Ya know it's still wet out there
            And its a good ways from dry ground.

Comment

Don't feel like the lone ranger.........

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                Looks like it’s set up to run duals on the rear....if so wrap a chain around each side and tie off to tree if available and let it walk itself out. I know it’s DANGEROUS but we’ve had to do it with a tractor about the same size.
                Only tree big enough to hook up to we pulled down with buck and chains. just had to get serious with an 8060 with floats and used a 1.5” cable. Popped right out, 8060 is 30k pounds

Comment

Y’all are some no tractor driving fools[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

D6 Cat may be your only option. It has been a wet nasty year.

Comment

Originally posted by hero_moneybags View Post
                      We managed to sink a tractor pretty deep in some nasty gumbo mud about 20 miles north of Madisonville. Any suggestions on who to call to pull it out once it’s gets dry enough?

Any update?

Comment

Still stuck. I may go down this afternoon if I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by hero_moneybags View Post
                          Still stuck. I may go down this afternoon if I get a chance.
                          It looks like your only option is to disassemble your tractor piece by piece and backpack the pieces out and reassemble it later in your garage.

Comment

Helicopter

Comment

My turn. I promise, the ground looked dry but when I stopped, it immediately sank. You will notice in every one of these pictures, the ground is not even impressed with tire prints. It only sank when we stopped moving for just a second.

Doesn't look too bad, though...

My friend got his 4X4 truck but as soon as he stopped to put it in reverse, it sank. See? No tire tracks!

Let's get my tractor to pull it out. As soon as I stopped it started spinning and sunk about a foot - basically to the bottom of the rim. It was dark so we quit until the next day. This is where it was when we returned.

Before I got there, my friend got his tractor to get HIS truck out. He managed to get his tractor between mine and his truck. Not so fast, little feller....

So now we have 2 trucks and 2 tractors stuck. Hmm.... I know, let's call my neighbor and bring his 95 hp tractor over. He came over and laughed. He said this looks like a job for his Dozer. When he returned he pulled my tractor out. As he started to back up to grab the next tractor, I said, "be careful, I don't want you to get that stuck." His reply - "I've never gotten this stuck!" Uh-huh. "Ok be it far from me to tell you what to do with your dozer." LOL.

So we went and got his 95 HP John Deere. With the 2 bigger tractors hooked onto the dozer, we pulled straight, but the dozer slid off to the side, going deeper in the mud. So then we pulled at an angle and were successful at pulling the dozer up onto solid ground.

Keep in mind, when we started the top ground was dry and it had not rained in a week.

With the dozer out, we used it to approach the trucks from a different angle and finally got everything out. That was a fun night.

Comment

Dang Dusty, lol
                                My dad always said, “If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right”

Comment

Working...
                                X