Walton and Johnson. John Walton RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walton and Johnson. John Walton RIP

It is with great shock and sadness that I inform the Walton & Johnson audience of the untimely and sudden passing of John Walton.

His medical issues were too numerous to overcome. He had been receiving treatment over the last month but continued to suffer. He made the decision to return home yesterday and spend his last hours with his family. He went out on his own terms. John passed away last night around 11:55 PM - July 1st, 2019.

It is with great shock and sadness that I inform the Walton & Johnson audience of the untimely and sudden passing of John Walton.

His medical issues were too numerous to overcome. He had been receiving treatment over the last month but continued to suffer. He made the decision to return home yesterday and spend his last hours with his family. He went out on his own terms. John passed away last night around 11:55 PM - July 1st, 2019.

I will always cherish John as not only a partner but a dear friend. His wit and humor defined him as the unique individual we all knew him to be. He will never be replaced. He had a voice and he had something to say.

Your loyalty and support for him and his craft was always a mutual sentiment. John cared deeply for all of you. He loved to make you all laugh.

Please remember his family in your "thoughts and prayers".

I am forever in debt to all of your for your support of our program. The show will return as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Steve Johnson.
    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-02-2019, 08:04 AM.

RIP

Was he the one who did the voices or was he the other guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      RIP

Was he the one who did the voices or was he the other guy?
      He is the main guy, not all of the voices. Producer Kenney has been covering his spot the past few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

The other guy.

Comment

Dang man. RIP.

Comment

That sucks really enjoyed there show.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That really sucks. Love that show

Comment

Man, I must live under a rock! I never heard of him or this show! Was it an FM radio show? Where did they broadcast from?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Man, I must live under a rock! I never heard of him or this show! Was it an FM radio show? Where did they broadcast from?
                  Ditto

Comment

I remember when they took the spot Stevens and Pruitt had on 101 KLOL. I hated them at first but they grew on me over the years. I haven't listened to the radio since May 17 2018 but this morning I turned it on for some reason and heard this. RIP

Comment

Well, that might explain why I've never heard of 'em... I generally do not listen to FM radio except KSBJ from time to time, otherwise I'm on 740AM or SiriusXM...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        It doesn't strike me as something you would listen to SS!

They cracked me up but it was something I wouldn't listen to with the kiddos in the car!

Comment

Listened to them many times. RIP

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            I remember when they took the spot Stevens and Pruitt had on 101 KLOL. I hated them at first but they grew on me over the years. I haven't listened to the radio since May 17 2018 but this morning I turned it on for some reason and heard this. RIP

I liked Stevens and Pruitt back in the day. So I too didn't care for W&J at first. They grew on me.

Comment

They have been my favorite morning show since they were on rock 101 out of houston back in the day, sad day.

Comment

Working...
                              X