No announcement yet.

Neighborhood Pride-Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is bat **** crazy, and now she's got a goofy *** boyfriend. She's on full medical disability, but since the ol disability checks aren't really keepin up, they've taken to picking up free trash that people offer on some facebook page, and cutting it up for scrap....slowly....very slowly. I wonder if the folks writing those disability checks would be interested to know she's in the scrap business now...

Comment

Bruh this is what the Nextdoor App is for

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        This is what my neighbor was treating us all to for almost 9 months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        How much does he want for the 275 tote's

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
          People ***** & moan about HOA's, but everything you mentioned are the main things they prevent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Yep, that's how they got started.

Comment

I put a old lawn mower and dryer at the street, I kid you not they weren’t there 5mins before someone picked it up. I did wait the day the before trash day to bring it to the street because I didn’t want them sitting in front of my house all week.

Im with you on the trash can sitting out all week. My neighbors do that, half the time they’re in the middle of the road and I’ll get out and bring them in for them.

Comment

That’s why I like rear entry homes! Don’t have to see everybody’s crap all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                She is bat **** crazy, and now she's got a goofy *** boyfriend. She's on full medical disability, but since the ol disability checks aren't really keepin up, they've taken to picking up free trash that people offer on some facebook page, and cutting it up for scrap....slowly....very slowly. I wonder if the folks writing those disability checks would be interested to know she's in the scrap business now...
                I had the same sort of neighbor for a while, did they same crap. Piled up stuff along the property line, brought in a bunch of house cats. I never contacted the HOA but addressed the guy personally about the fence line trash. He copped an attitude at first but got over it.

The cats have disappeared for the most part.

Comment

I am guilty of not mowing my yard as often as I should....... As a single mom you have to pick and chose different areas to let slide a little because it's truly hard to keep everything 100% taken care of all the time especially when sometimes you go weeks before getting home before dark. I live in the country though so my neighbors aren't real close to my unmowed yard.

Comment

My neighborhood pride is not living in a neighborhood but they're no better in the country, just farther apart.

I have to say my 3 mile road has 9 houses on it and no one has visible trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Why do people put upside down beers in their margaritas? Stupidest thing I've seen since trucknutz. You're too stupid you can't decide if you want a beer or margarita?
                      Because they're delicious?

Comment

Because I honestly don’t give a rip what other people think!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          There's a fine line between HOA strict rules and caring if your neighbor trashes up his front yard.

That IS other peoples business if it lowers their property value and is an eye sore. And there is no reason for it to begin with.

I live in a neighborhood with no HOA. For the most part it's all good. But I've seen some yards (not near me) that look like junk yards. Being lazy and not mowing is one thing but an old washer as a permanent yard ornament is another.
                          Until you start making their mortgage payment it’s none of your business. If you want rules live in an HOA. You don’t get to live without rules yourself, but dictate how others manage their own property.
                          Last edited by TX03RUBI; 07-17-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                            People ***** & moan about HOA's, but everything you mentioned are the main things they prevent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            This ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Because they're delicious?
                              Exactly! I drink one or the other - but my better half loves the beer / margarita combo.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                You don’t get to live without rules yourself, but dictate how others manage their own property.
                                Spot-On! That is only available to government officials..

Comment

Working...
                                X