Moultrie Camera Ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie Camera Ideas.

Does anyone have any pics of how they shade there camera from the sun and weather?

I had loads of pics this year that was not clear because of glare.

Yes I had it pointed north and south at times trying different angles but it still had alot of glare.

Pics please..............

shade of a tree? I have also seen people take a scrap of plywood and nail it to the top of the fence post or mount it on the camera post...

Comment

I keep my Moultie in my garage...that keeps it out of the weather.

I have my Cuddeback mounted on a pole with a plywood "roof". I got the idea on this website from some of our TBH inventors. I will try to take a picture tomorrow.

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

This has worked fairly well for me, but I do get some glared images early and late. I have had my best luck with the camera pointing North instead of south, I guess since in the shorter days of fall/winter the suns transit moves across the southern sky. Plus it leaves a place for my solar panel, the battery has maintained a 99% charge and has taken 1500+ pictures since last July. The camera has stayed much cleaner than I thought it would for being in the elements for the last 6 months.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	P9270154.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	23819214

Comment

Working...
          X