2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Arkansas is way better than Colorado right? 2 deep 4-5 stars at every position in the trenches?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Who cares who’s better… we beat Colorado last week and look ahead to next. Always look ahead and leave last week where it is…in the past. Do you sidearm throw steaks and live in a van?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      I was as well based off what thompson showed last year, don’t hit me Bob
      Until the Horns get some fixes on the o-line, I’m not sure it will really matter who QB1 is. Probably the guy with the fewest bruises from the week before.

Comment

I laughed…
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z53JjZL5WsI"]SEC Shorts - Texas wants out of the SEC - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Who cares who’s better… we beat Colorado last week and look ahead to next. Always look ahead and leave last week where it is…in the past. Do you sidearm throw steaks and live in a van?
          Stfu drunkass.

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Looking ahead to Rice.

Let's go Horns. Wooooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
            Until the Horns get some fixes on the o-line, I’m not sure it will really matter who QB1 is. Probably the guy with the fewest bruises from the week before.
            Bingo.

Comment

Didn’t Colorado finish second in the pac 12 south and play Texas in a bowl game last year?

Did arkansas even make a bowl game last year?

Colorados defense was better than expected and arkansas was better than expected, but the Ulala win looks suspect after they beat Nichols state by a TD.

I’m expecting another close game with arkansas as usual but our defense is better than Texas. I would expect we open -3 to -6 favorites and cover

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
                Sure will.

I'm not an Arkansas fan, but they seem way more disciplined than A&M.

And it's just my opinion from watching both teams.
                I can respect that and appreciate the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Didn’t Colorado finish second in the pac 12 south and play Texas in a bowl game last year?

Did arkansas even make a bowl game last year?

Colorados defense was better than expected and arkansas was better than expected, but the Ulala win looks suspect after they beat Nichols state by a TD.

I’m expecting another close game with arkansas as usual but our defense is better than Texas. I would expect we open -3 to -6 favorites and cover
                  Texas throttled Colorado in that bowl game but that was last year.

A&Ms defense is certainly better. We thought it was close until the debacle in Fayettenam. It isn't.

Comment

I don't understand the Aggie fans logic on the QB situation. Wasn't the battle between King and Calzada very close? King barely getting the nod the week of game 1? Was he that great in the first game? He is a redshirt freshman with little experience just like Card. He may have struggled at Mile High as well.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. It was apparently a very close competition. Everybody is acting like King is some kind of proven commodity. Calzada may turn it on and King won’t see the field again even after getting back to 100%.

Comment

Or maybe they’ll both end up sucking in the long run.

Comment

Stfu drunkass.

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Looking ahead to Rice.

Let's go Horns. Wooooooooo.

Solid return… lol

Y’all need a bye week after that epic show Saturday. What’s the booger eating drunk concocting now?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          I’ve been wondering the same thing. It was apparently a very close competition. Everybody is acting like King is some kind of proven commodity. Calzada may turn it on and King won’t see the field again even after getting back to 100%.

Who was the Einstein around here that said “wait until the thin air sets in”? Pretty sure the air was thin before they got there. Takes more than a few days to acclimate. Ran meet at high altitude and it sucked…the whole time

Comment

LSU great and current running backs coach Kevin Faulk’s 20 year old daughter passed away today.

Prayers to the Faulk family.

Comment

The Ags will be fine against Arkansas in a couple of weeks. Calzada gets a week to get in the flow. Arkansas won’t have near the success running the ball that they had last week and their QB sucks. Their defense is solid so it’ll be low scoring. 24-14.

In the meantime the Aggies beat NM by 40.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                LSU great and current running backs coach Kevin Faulk’s 20 year old daughter passed away today.

Prayers to the Faulk family.
                                ****. That sucks.

Prayers and condolences to the Faulk family.

Comment

Working...
                                X