X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Didn't see the Arky game, but man what a beat down! 19pts! Just wait till ut plays Miss St or Ole Miss!

Wonder if ut gonna rethink coming to the SEC?

Good grief.. Of course they aren’t.[emoji2359][emoji2359] Is LSU rethinking their conference choice after losing to a PAC 12 team in UCLA ?

Windex poisoning is bad..

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
      Gotta give the Texas fans credit. They are still here standing by their team after an absolute beat down. That was a brutally embarrassing loss to a bottom tier team after yip yapping about the SEC move for months.
      Love the screen name!😜

Comment

Didn't see the Arky game, but man what a beat down! 19pts! Just wait till ut plays Miss St or Ole Miss!

Wonder if ut gonna rethink coming to the SEC?
        Or TCU or Iowa State or Oklahoma State.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
          10th ranked Iowa beat 9th ranked Iowa State 27-17. It was the 6th year in row that the Hawkeyes have beat Iowa State winning the Cy-Hawk trophy. It was a defensive beat down by Iowa.

Iowa might be the highest-ranked team in the Big Ten when the new Top 25 comes out Sunday. Probably 5th or 6th in the nation. Iowa State might end up unranked.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hawkeyes are looking impressive through first two weeks. My SIL is a Hawkeye fan, so I’ve followed them more closely. Congrats on retaining the CyHawk trophy! They are a team I’d probably jump ahead of my Ags in the rankings based on performance after the first two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Wondering where Oregon will end up in the polls?!?! They looked impressive.

Comment

I agree, I watched a good part of both Iowa games. They have a solid team this year. I wish them the best

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                Wondering where Oregon will end up in the polls?!?! They looked impressive.
                I am thinking 7ish. Their two best defensive players were out and they found a way to win with all that osu talent on the road. That osu defense needs work.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  I am thinking 7ish. Their two best defensive players were out and they found a way to win with all that osu talent on the road. That osu defense needs work.
                  I believe that would fitting. OSU Defense.....you are spot on. Oregon ran the same play three times and scored each time. My OSU buddy was fit to be tied.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                    Gotta give the Texas fans credit. They are still here standing by their team after an absolute beat down. That was a brutally embarrassing loss to a bottom tier team after yip yapping about the SEC move for months.

[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Good grief.. Of course they aren’t.[emoji2359][emoji2359] Is LSU rethinking their conference choice after losing to a PAC 12 team in UCLA ?

Windex poisoning is bad..
                      Well Smart after all the talking about how cream puff the SEC was and how overrated it was. Just figured the newcomers might be rethinking their decision. It doesn't get any easier. No patsies to pad you W-L record.

Quit throwing out the winderlicker analogies, their old.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I'm here. I never disappear.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Props, Billy. I never thought I’d say this about 15 years ago, but our CFB discussion wouldn’t be the same without your contributions.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Props, Billy. I never thought I’d say this about 15 years ago, but our CFB discussion wouldn’t be the same without your contributions.

I think BoB just disappears during the games because he watches his team play. But he comes around and takes his lumps just like everyone else. Takes him a minute to get over the losses….lol

Comment

Well Smart after all the talking about how cream puff the SEC was and how overrated it was. Just figured the newcomers might be rethinking their decision. It doesn't get any easier. No patsies to pad you W-L record.

Quit throwing out the winderlicker analogies, their old.

It’s no different than your Cowboys and Longhorns fixation. You talk 95% more about them than you own teams. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sorry it fits here. Common sense folks know that a school wouldn’t rethink their decision based on a loss when conference affiliation and alignment is about the money… not wins and losses.

There are no patsies in an SEC teams’ schedule? Seriously? Shall we go through some of the current SEC teams OOC schedules?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Bama
                              GA
                              OU
                              TAMU
                              Uhh….no….just stop! You got the first 2 right….”maybe” the third

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Screenshotted..[emoji41][emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X