Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats! Nothing like your own place!

Comment

Well I’m slow at this so forgive me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pond. Will you be moving and living there or is that a hunting house/cabin?

Comment

Congrats on the place. I like that pond. How big is the place?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats brotha, owning a lil piece of MERICA.

Comment

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your going to make a lot of memories! Congratulations

Comment

This land belonged to my wife’s grandparents. it was 100 acres total. Unfortunately I couldn’t afford all of it so we bought 42 acres with the tank and all the buildings and wells and infrastructure. I wish I could say the trust, (which we are not in), gave us a deal but we payed full market value. It’s been rather neglected due to circumstances so there’s a lot of work to be done.

What’s awesome is my wife and I got married at 23. At the time and since then we have always played the, “If we were millionaires we would buy this place” game. Well we aren’t even close to millionaires, but we were able to stockpile enough money to afford what we got.

Unfortunately that also means her grandparents both passed recently which is a real bummer. We are so glad we could keep part of it in the family, and we can give it to our son some day. Hopefully he will love it as much as we do.

It’s real nice pasture land so our intent for now is to lease it to our neighbor out there and let him run cattle on it to keep the ag exemption, and we will be out there weekends. I’m not sure when we will be out there full time but it won’t be soon enough whenever it is.

Comment

Beautiful place !! Family land is the root of our way of life.

Comment

Awesome stuff Ryan. You’ve got a beautiful place.

Comment

Working...
                                X