No announcement yet.

Proof some truck drivers are idiots!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots more of what I call steering wheel holders now, than truck drivers. I started driving in 1978, changed career paths in 1989. After retiring from that job after 20 years, bought my own truck and trailer and went back to hauling in the oilfield. Steering wheel holders aren’t taught they way I was!

Comment

Check Lug nuts and call it good!

Comment

Steering wheel holders are a nightmare!

Comment

Swift truck?

Comment

I see several live that a day here in the maintenance department. I have 600 units in district and some of the drivers we hire makes me question humanity.

Comment

I have spent my whole career in the trucking industry and do wonder how some people make it that far to even be behind the wheel of a commercial vehicle.
              On the other hand, I have the utmost respect and admiration for all the professional drivers out there.
              Without trucks, America stops!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes… yes this is..[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                  I have spent my whole career in the trucking industry and do wonder how some people make it that far to even be behind the wheel of a commercial vehicle.
                  On the other hand, I have the utmost respect and admiration for all the professional drivers out there.
                  Without trucks, America stops!

Wow. Your two hands must not get along at all.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Wow. Your two hands must not get along at all.
                    Not following you AntlerCollector, still early up here!

Comment

Your a spoiled brat

Drivers post trip inspection report details (I put it out of service for repairs) driver hangs a red tag on it.....walks away never to worry again..

Same Driver walks into the shop looking for trailers the next day because he cant find one in service out of 70 that are in the yard....

hint....the 8 to 10 with red tags on airline hook ups are OUT OF SERVICE..(you know the same tag you hung on the one yesterday???)

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                        Not following you AntlerCollector, still early up here!

stretch arms out as far as they will go.
                        that distance is just minute fraction of the two diametrically opposed ideas of truck drivers from your two hands.

Comment

Resolution: Fixed trailer. Couldn't find anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            stretch arms out as far as they will go.

that distance is just minute fraction of the two diametrically opposed ideas of truck drivers from your two hands.
                            I get it now. There is a huge difference in what I consider a "professional" truck driver and a warm body behind the wheel. I admire the professional truck drivers who take their job seriously and operate safely. There are many, many of them out there getting it done every day and I applaud them.

Comment

Wait until you have to work on a truck that is operated by a team of foreign drivers who cut a hole in the floor of the truck.

There’s a reason they only have to stop for fuel and DEF.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
                                Wait until you have to work on a truck that is operated by a team of foreign drivers who cut a hole in the floor of the truck.

There’s a reason they only have to stop for fuel and DEF.
                                I've seen that.
                                I wouldn't work on it

Comment

Working...
                                X