X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Fear and Faith cannot coexist

Absolutely True!

Thanks for posting this today. I love how God speaks to us in so many different ways.

Please keep the good word coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
      Fear and Faith cannot coexist
      Oh I love that!!

Comment

So true

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen and thank you for posting.

Comment

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Faith over fear!
                    Great Word Bill. We gain strength through His Word!

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” ~ Philippians 4:6-7

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” ~ 2 Timothy 1:7

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” ~ Joshua 1:9

His promises are always there for us!

Comment

I said it on day 1 last March , the virus isn't going to kill a lot of people , the effects of the virus will kill people , starting with fear which leads to a weak immune system due to stress . Which then leads to not eating right , heart problems , obesity , high blood pressure , anti depressants , so many other things ... very sad all around , but find Christ and don't fear nothing on earth , it's gonna go up and down , your promised life for eternity with our Father, live every day , be smart , be positive and don't dwell on earthly things ... LIVE YOUR LIFE !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X