Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss TBH Express deals - Trying to get that going in VA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss TBH Express deals - Trying to get that going in VA.

I used (and was the driver on a few occasions) the TBH Express many times over the years when I lived in TX. You all were fantastic, awesome people, and I greatly appreciated it every time someone offered to do it to ensure a deal happened across the state.

The concept seems very foreign to a lot of people in my current location. I'm trying to get a VA Express function going in some of my VA groups, but it just doesn't seem to be gaining any traction in this state.

So I just wanted to duck in and say "Thank you" to all the awesome people who have participated, and continue to participate in the TBH Express runs. Don't take it for granted. It's another awesome function of the green screen.

All the best,
    Glenn

Well, we are Texans after all and members of the best hunting family.

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
      I used (and was the driver on a few occasions) the TBH Express many times over the years when I lived in TX. You all were fantastic, awesome people, and I greatly appreciated it every time someone offered to do it to ensure a deal happened across the state.

The concept seems very foreign to a lot of people in my current location. I'm trying to get a VA Express function going in some of my VA groups, but it just doesn't seem to be gaining any traction in this state.

So I just wanted to duck in and say "Thank you" to all the awesome people who have participated, and continue to participate in the TBH Express runs. Don't take it for granted. It's another awesome function of the green screen.

All the best,
      Glenn
      Hell, it seems foreign to people in Texas that aren't part of the green screen.
      I've done a bunch, and occasionally I'll have someone with me, or someone will find out.
      They can't believe I would let a total stranger pick up a gun for me, or vice versa.
      When I first joined I was leary of it in the beginning, but the success rate can't be questioned.

Comment

I'll be headed to Venice,La in a month 1/2.I'll offer one up.Then I'll offer one up to North Iowa in Nov.

Comment

and....across the STATE of VA is only like Dallas to Tyler.

Comment

I’m from Lynchburg VA, went to school in Harrisonburg VA

You’d think I’d crossed state lines on Sunday with the reaction I got going home for Supper and returning the same day.

Driving two hours to folks in VA is like pulling teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X