This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    Please refer to post #1882 . . This is the CFB thread . .
    Actually it morphed into a conference realignment thread with lots of things being discussed.

That and A&M isnt relevant in football due to one decent covid shortened season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-29-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Actually it morphed into a conference realignment thread.

No . . It didn't . . What does the directors cup have to do with CFB . . Your football team added zero value . .

Comment

So because i and most other outsiders think UT is over rated, yall try to belittle Tech? What does Tech have to do with this convo at all? Classic deflect tactic. Tech was also top 3 or 5 on directors cup couple years ago and they operates on half the budget!! Haha like arguing with a bunch of spoiled toddlers. Tech isnt the one over inflating their importance trying to convince others they're the greatest ever so not sure yalls angle here. Still curious on over/under of actual UT degrees here. My guess 1.5, max.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            No . . It didn't . . What does the directors cup have to do with CFB . . Your football team added zero value . .
            **** dude. You are trying too hard. Yes, a 7-3 football team adds to the point total.

Comment

enough horseplay kids... gonna get the thread whacked...

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                So because i and most other outsiders think UT is over rated, yall try to belittle Tech? What does Tech have to do with this convo at all? Classic deflect tactic. Tech was also top 3 or 5 on directors cup couple years ago and they operates on half the budget!! Haha like arguing with a bunch of spoiled toddlers. Tech isnt the one over inflating their importance trying to convince others they're the greatest ever so not sure yalls angle here. Still curious on over/under of actual UT degrees here. My guess 1.5, max.
                UT couldn't even beat their own "2nd team" in the spring game this year... Then they move to the SEC... That should be all you need to know!

Comment

**** dude. You are trying too hard. Yes, a 7-3 football team adds to the point total.

You're correct . . I forgot about that participation trophy . . My bad . .

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    I wish they would.
                    Attached Files

Comment

lets just face it tu and tech are both middle of the road. The Aggies are well on the way to being a premier football team. sorry to bust your bubble sips

Comment

Originally posted by DaleGribble View Post
                        lets just face it tu and tech are both middle of the road. The Aggies are well on the way to being a premier football team. sorry to bust your bubble sips
                        You didn't know that UT is coming into the SEC in 2022 and will be SEC champs then blow out their "unworthy" opponent to win the national championship?

Comment

Actually it morphed into a conference realignment thread with lots of things being discussed.

That and A&M isnt relevant in football due to one decent covid shortened season.

Hard time with that one. I'll be the first to admit that we got lucky with Manziel lighting it up as we made our debut in the SEC but it takes a rare talent or a great coaching staff to win games. It takes both to win consistently. Right now we have a proven coach who is panning out alright entering year 4, some of the best facilities in college football and a heap of talent that suits the A&M program and SEC play. I would argue very much that last season was not irrelevant and Aggie football is trending upward. I have high hopes for this season but by no means and I guaranteeing a CC or NC, lots of games to be played between now and then.

Now, I am excited to see a rivalry game renewed and I believe the conference realignment and the reuniting of Texas/A&M is good for college football and especially Texas High School football recruits. The battleground is there and even though it has remained a head to head these last 9 years it will be a battle for recruits every year. The gold standard is Bama and the arguments here about Texas competing and all that are silly until someone dethrones Bama. Even Clemson and OSU haven't been able to do it consistently.

I just hope the SEC doesn't screw this up and let Texas and OU go and assuming they don't I hope they get the divisions/scheduling right because A&M/Texas need to play annually.

Saddle up Aggie, its gonna be fun...quit with the ****ing matches and remember actions speak louder than words. We gotta go win some meaningful games!

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            Not Tech really, just you little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleGribble View Post
                              Been "on their way" for at least 20 years that I know of...

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                This reaction is based on the fear of a bunch of adults acting like 12 year olds fearful of the boogie man!

Knowing that this strengthens Texas’ recruiting abilities has to be concerning. According to them, Texas football is average and sucks so why so much angst is beyond my DELUSIONAL comprehension.

Besides, it’s not going to happen per the Big Money Ags!

Comment

Working...
                                X