Respect and just take time to help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    I was at Walmart today too. Some poor lady was shopping all by herself. She was struggling to reach an item on the top shelf. I told her I would get it for her. She thanked me and said her good for nothing husband was out in the truck listening to the radio instead of helping her. Oh well.

LMAO!!!.....now that was well played AC...

Comment

I was at Walmart today too. Some poor lady was shopping all by herself. She was struggling to reach an item on the top shelf. I told her I would get it for her. She thanked me and said her good for nothing husband was out in the truck listening to the radio instead of helping her. Oh well.

I about spit tea all over myself. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Zzzaaaaaaapppppppppp!

Comment

I remember the company owner yelling from his office one day. A couple of us stepped into his office. He said if you boys don’t go change that tire for that old man with veteran plates on his truck sitting in the parking lot you’ll all be looking for a new job tomorrow morning.

He’s the only one who had a window looking over the parking lot and all of us were veterans - but he was speaking to us like a father should teach his kid. The problem is too many fathers give their kids an option to change the tire.

...we changed the tire and kept our job. The old man about fell over laughing when we told him if we didn’t change the tire that we were going to get fired.

Comment

Good job. Haven’t seen you post in awhile! Hope you and the boys are doing well.

Comment

Thanks for posting Kumathebear. I know it motivates us all

Comment

Amen. Living ones life of service in small everyday examples is the best way to live life. Even though you are doing good for others, it is somewhat selfish in the feeling if brings you.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Heck I even had an elderly man help me with several sheets of plywood loading the other day when I told him he didn't have to do it.
                  You were able to buy several sheets of plywood?!? Did you hit the lottery?

Comment

I had a good deed done for me by a young lady. I'm still using a walker from last Wednesday's knee surgery. At the post office today had a young girl open the inside door and then ran to open the outside door for me. Nice to see younger folks respecting their elders! God I love Mills county.

Comment

[emoji23] Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post

lol...it was brutal to the checkbook

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                          Smart has that big city office boy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            It still is.
                            Word.

Good push MrKuma

Comment

So you caused a family disturbance and an eventual police response..... great job!!

Comment

Oh No!

Just read your PM, no worries. I cancelled the delivery of pet skunks to your house today! Man, glad I checked messages......

Comment

Working...
                                X