X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Deal $548.52

Primary Arms

Radical Arms AR for $548.52

DetailsRadical Firearms 16" 5.56 NATO Rifle is an affordable AR-15 rifle built for reliability. These rifles are crafted using quality materials and backed by the Radical Firearms Lifetime Warranty, making them an excellent choice for any shooter on a budget. With upgraded furniture, forged aluminum upper and lower receivers, and a mid-length gas system, this well-built rifle from Radical Firearms is one you can count on. These rifles offer out-of-the-box performance, you'll just need to add your favorite iron sights or optics, and you'll be ready to head for the range.Features:16" 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel SOCOM Barrel with Melonite FinishChambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rateM16 cut bolt carrier group with Melonite finishBCG high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspectedStandard charging handleMIL-SPEC single-stage trigger1/2x28 A2 flash hider15" Radical Firearms M-LOK RPR railGen 3 rail mounting systemB5 Carbine Stock and pistol gripMade in the U.S.A. in Stafford, Texas!The Radical Firearms 16" SOCOM 5.56 AR Rifle features an RPR free-float handguard. The RPR system keeps your hands cool, improves accuracy, and has plenty of M-LOK attachment points for accessories.See More

The link show $609.47 for me.

Still a good deal if you need an AR.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Must be my screwed up browser. I had to open the link on my phone.

Comment

I got one of these Radical Arms AR in 7.62x39 and I really like it. The action works great. I’m tempted to get this one.

Comment

$610 on mine

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Required to have an FFL to purchase? Guess i'm clueless on purchasing a gun online

Comment

610 for me as well

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike585 View Post
                    Required to have an FFL to purchase? Guess i'm clueless on purchasing a gun online
                    No. You just have to have it shipped to an FFL. They'll do the transfer there.

Comment

Go to your local gun store and have it shipped there. Small fee

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        No. You just have to have it shipped to an FFL. They'll do the transfer there.
                        Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Go to your local gun store and have it shipped there. Small fee
                        Roger that, thanks for clearing that up

Comment

$610 for me too. Still not terrible

Radical went up on all their prices

Comment

Online purchases must ship to an FFL and you do the paperwork there.

FFL's charge from $10-$50 per transfer around here. My guy charges $10.

You send the seller your FFL's information and then they ship to your FFL.

Comment

Shows out of stock for me

Comment

Working...
                              X