Dog Anti-Barking device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog Anti-Barking device

Recently moved and went from a neighbor with 6 chihuahua’s that never shut up to now neighbors on both sides having 2 dogs a piece that never shut up. Not a huge issue before but now we have a porch with a nice TV set up and it’s a problem.

Not a debate on non stop barking dogs but I remember these type of devices being used and was curious who has one and how is it?

Probably ordering this one sense it has solid reviews:

Anti Barking Device Bark Control Deterrent Dog Training Tool Stop Barking Safe for All Dogs Indoor & Outdoor use up to 50 Feet Range https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S9C7H1Y..._x49aDb3Y2QV7F

I had a stubborn barker and the one I tried was not effective. Long time ago and no idea what brand it was.

Comment

Maybe talk to your neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
        Maybe talk to your neighbor.
        That’ll be the option after this. Just trying something along these lines first.

Comment

My parents used one effectively on their neighbors barking dog.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
            My parents used one effectively on their neighbors barking dog.
            Any idea on the brand?

Thank you

Comment

I've never known of any of the devices you asked about to work. I bought a couple of these collars for my dogs off of Amazon, and they work great:

Maybe print out the advertisement and give it to your neighbors as a suggestion.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Just curious, if more than one dog and only one barking or you yourself have a dog doing nothing wrong how does it affect them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                  Just curious, if more than one dog and only one barking or you yourself have a dog doing nothing wrong how does it affect them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2 dogs on each side all barking at any movement it seems like. Yes we have a dog but she’s never been a barker which is kinda strange. But the neighbors dogs bark when we are outside and then bark 2 fold when our dog is out side.

Comment

None of em work

Comment

Originally posted by Troutamer View Post
                      None of em work
                      .22 LR does

Comment

SSE comes to mind. No neighbor, I haven’t seen nor heard your barking rats for some time now. ������

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          .22 LR does
                          kind'a what I was thinkin'...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Any idea on the brand?

Thank you
                            No, I don't know the brand.

Comment

We bought a cheap 'no-bark' collar for one of our dogs and it works great. It doesn't seem to have any 'training' effect, but when the dog wears it, it definitely cuts down on barking.
                              I have no idea if this type of product that you've identified works, but I bought (off Amazon) a device designed to keep dogs away from a certain area with a high pitch, motion-activated sound. My dogs pulled it out of the ground and chewed it up. I returned the pieces for a refund.
                              Good luck.
                              I would not wait for the neighbors (owners) to step up and do anything. Its not like they don't know about the barking now. They choose not to do anything about it or it doesn't bother them.

Comment

Working...
                              X