Sig P365 found in Alice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig P365 found in Alice

A realative of mine runs a little shop in Alice called Guns and Glamour. They have 2 brand new Sig P365s in stock. Just wanted to let those in the area know. I came VERY close to picking one up but my wife and I are working hard to pay off debt and so that cash is going to pay bills instead.

You have WILL power my friend!! I would have bought them both. 😎😎😎

Comment

To say it was a difficult decision is an understatement!!! This was the first one I have seen in person and it felt at home in my hand. It is the same physical size for the most part as my pocket carry Keltec PF9, but it holds 3 more rounds in the standard magazine, and 5 more in the slightly longer 12 round magazine.

Oh man I want to go back on Monday to pick one up so bad!!!!

Comment

I’m a firm believer in this little firearm. It has lived up to it’s hype so far. Absolutely love it and now it’s pretty much my sole CC.

Look at the difference in it and my Glock 43. The SIG is noticeably smaller and toting 4 extra rounds to boot. Don’t get me wrong, I love Glocks and those extra 4 rounds might not matter....but then again, they might. Sorry, it’s a no brainer IMO.

Comment

Yep. Sig really changed the game with the 365.

Comment

It is a great ccw. Picked one up to replace my Shield.

Comment

Where in Alice is the shop?

Comment

you should be able to find them in just about every gun store now. All the big wholesale distributors have plenty in stock for dealers to buy.

Comment

Amen! I luv, luv, luv mine!!!!

Comment

$499
                    ?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Where in Alice is the shop?

1801 East Main Street

Comment

I’ve got a Sig 365, G43, and a Sig 938, and they all fill the same roll and do it equally well. The ONLY THING the 365 has going for it is capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                          I’ve got a Sig 365, G43, and a Sig 938, and they all fill the same roll and do it equally well. The ONLY THING the 365 has going for it is capacity.
                          Can you elaborate? Love the Sig 365 so far. Are you experiencing issues with it and is not the earlier released version?

Comment

Following as I have been looking at both the Glock 43 and Sig 365 for my wife. I have never owned a Glock but have owned two Sig's and really like them. One of my local dealers here is a Glock fan so he is obviously pushing the 43. The 365 is definitely smaller as I have had them side by side in the store. Beyond that and a little more mag capacity, it seems like a personal preference decision to me.
                            Any other input is appreciated.

Comment

I have 2 P365s. I prefer them to a Glock in every way. The Sig (and just about every other pistol ever made) is more ergonomic and comfortable in the hand than a Glock. The Sig point more naturally and shoots great. Night sights. Obvious capacity advantage..... If you gave me a free Glock, I'd sell it and buy the Sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X