BEST Steak in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST Steak in Houston?

My wife and I will be driving down this weekend for a little anniversary getaway, and I am wanting a dang good steak. I prefer Ribeye and she usually has a filet. Where is the best spots? We will be staying downtown. One that offers some good oysters on the half shell would be a nice bonus as well.
    Last edited by Justin Spies; 02-21-2019, 03:30 PM.

Taste of Texas

I normally get the Cowboy bone in ribeye, a bowl of tortilla soup instead of a salad, and an Old Fashioned to wash it down with. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
    Last edited by TX03RUBI; 02-21-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I like Pappa Bros Steakhouse.

Comment

Pappas Brothers or Steak 48

Comment

I brought my wife to Trulucks a couple weeks ago, and I got the Turf and Surf with some kind of topping on the steak. It was incredible! That being said, Trulucks is more of a seafood establishment than a steak house.

Comment

I enjoy Pappa's downtown. had B&B Butchers this past weekend and was not impressed.

Comment

Go to taste of texas, it is an experience as well as a great steak.

Comment

Pappa's Brothers on Westheimer is the best I have had.

Comment

If I was downtown, I'd just go to Vic and Anthony's out of convenience. Taste of Texas is great, as is B&B Butchers.

Comment

Downtown I'd have to agree with Curt... V&A's. Only thing I don't like about Taste of Texas is they do not take reservations and if you want to dine at prime time, you'll have to wast half your evening waiting in line...
                    For an elegant steak with a great atmosphere and not too far from downtown, take your wife to the Rainbow Lodge. My personal favorite there is the bison ribeye. It's fantastic!!

Comment

Taste of Texas is probably the best value in a steak house in Houston. Steak 48 is good.

Comment

Taste of Texas

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          If I was downtown, I'd just go to Vic and Anthony's out of convenience. Taste of Texas is great, as is B&B Butchers.
                          I gotta add....a trip to B&B Butchers is worth is just for their Carpetbagger appetizer.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Yep

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X