What glove do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What glove do you use?

Looking for a new shooting glove. Couldn't find any recent threads on this. I don't mind paying extra for a nice one if it's awesome. . Which ones would y'all recommend?

I think the 3Rivers duraglove is pretty awesome, about $30.

Comment

Big Shot Buffalo!!!

Comment

I shot gloves for 17 years and used the Damascus glove for a.longtime and.when i.got my widows i used there black widow glove . But started using a tab an EW Bateman split finger. I shoot better at 3 d shoots by 30-40 points give both a.try. its easier in my opinion to work on the release w a tab. A glove i plucked.to much

Comment

This one EW Bateman.

Comment

I will second the Duraglove. I have two and alternate between them so I don't wear one out too fast. They are pretty light - I shoot a 55lb bow comfortably but I think it would be too thin for a heavy bow.

Comment

Duraglove here too.

Comment

Elk Big Shot from American Leather.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Been looking at all those. Read that the length of the cordovan fingertip on the new dura glove has been reduced. If that's true then it's down to either a big shot glove or experiment with a tab.

Anyone familiar with the difference in a big shot elk vs. buffalo? And does anyone else hunt with a tab?

Comment

Tab

Comment

I meant cordura fingertip, sorry

Comment

I shoot and hunt with a Saunders Pak-Tab. That tab is broken in out of the box, impervious to water, does not absorb sweat and keep odor like leather, and is slicker than owl s***!

Bisch

Comment

Big Shot Buffalo wont stretch in humid weather, they are a wicked glove, and you are able to take a deep hook, you won't be disappointed!

Comment

Duraglove is hard to beat, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              I shoot and hunt with a Saunders Pak-Tab. That tab is broken in out of the box, impervious to water, does not absorb sweat and keep odor like leather, and is slicker than owl s***!

Bisch
                              X2!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X