Clear All

Good going Bobby!! KAP!!

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Stack'em high Chew!

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk

Comment

Atta boy Bobby. Those Lamcos are sure the way to go....especially if you have swine on the property.

Comment

My current situation...

Comment

Nicely done Bobby!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy the holiday. Appreciate your service.

Comment

Yes Sir Bobby!

Comment

Nice pool!

Comment

Life is good!!!!

Comment

Can't hide the good life........

Great photos and congrats on the hogs.

Rwc

Comment

Posted this on East Texas Hunting thread but wanted to log it here.

Hunted my place opening weekend. First hunt was Saturday evening. Didn't see anything except mosquitoes.

Went out at 6:30 on Sunday Morning. Still getting set up when feeder went off at 6:40. Daylight finally broke. Around 7 I had 2 doe walk down an unexpected overgrown trail from my left about 5 yards from the base of my 10' quadpod.

They didn't smell me or the thermacell I had cooking. They made their way to the Lamco low n throw but got on the wrong side that wasn't visible in my feeder window.

Finally at 7:22 the biggest doe had her head and shoulders in the opening. I slowly drew back the Bowtech Prodigy and held. A few seconds Later she stepped forward and I sent the Slicktrick.

The schwallop sounded good and I watched her run down the side of a yaupon thicket and disappear.

I found the arrow and followed scant blood down the woodline and lost it. I cut into the fairly open woods and did a zig zag search looking for a white belly. No luck. I marked the last blood and decided to go back and get a can of off since the thermacell doesn't work when you're walking. I was getting carried off. Also wanted to get my glasses which I use for long distance.

I returned an hour later and started at last blood. I decided to keep walking down the wood line and see if I can pick up New blood. About 15 yards later I found great blood on a plant and it was going into the woods. A few steps after that it really opened up and I was able to track at a decent walk without slowing down.

Found her with her head between several big yaupon tree bases. Dragged her out and was only about 40-50 from the feeder.

Got her back to camp and hung her up on the handy-dandy foreverlast portable skinning rack.

2nd deer in 2 years on the place... Both with my bow. Very satisfying.

Here's some pics and TC pics from this round. Red circle is my quadpod seat 20 yds north of feeder. No bucks worthy of mention yet.
                          Last edited by Chew; 10-05-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Congratulations! With all the critters you have coming to your feeder you should never go home empty handed.

Comment

Congrats Bobby! So happy for ya! Way to get it done!

Comment

Atta boy Bobby. Congrats on the slick head. I know it must be really cool to take game on your own place.
                                You need some Dukes BTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X