Release- Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release- Help!!

I use a Spot Hogg Wiseguy release that is only about 1 year old and not banged up at all. Today when I got to my set, I went to draw back to make sure my shots were clear and about half way back, the release, released and my arrow went flying.

It appears my release will sometimes not lock completely when it appears to be in the correct position. Any thought? Anyone experience this with the Wiseguy?

I had the same experience. Played with it for a while and it seems to have corrected itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster1 View Post
      I had the same experience. Played with it for a while and it seems to have corrected itself.
      I spoke with Spot Hogg today and they said if I send it in, they will rebuild it and send it back. They said it is something that others have experienced and they can get it fixed.

Comment

I have one of these en route landing today so this is good to hear. Come on USPS.

Comment

I dont have one of these but i had this experience with an old release and I started to make the conscious decision to put my finger behind the trigger and push forward to avoid this anytime i would draw my bow. May help.

Comment

Be careful! Don’t punch yourself in the face!

Comment

Working...
            X