Opening day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening day

Got to be honest with this heat wave and not being able to do anything after work until 9pm at night, I've not really gotten excited we're getting close tot he opener.

Until last night a buddy sent me a pic of the deer coming into his backyard.

Was looking on another forum on folks commenting on dove and blue wing teal, aka, BWT for the non-duck hunters. And like that I'm starting to be encourage.

With that said, where are you headed for the Texas archery opener?

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
    Got to be honest with this heat wave and not being able to do anything after work until 9pm at night, I've not really gotten excited we're getting close tot he opener.

Until last night a buddy sent me a pic of the deer coming into his backyard.

Was looking on another forum on folks commenting on dove and blue wing teal, aka, BWT for the non-duck hunters. And like that I'm starting to be encourage.

With that said, where are you headed for the Texas archery opener?
    Well depends on if I get drawn for anything...if I don't get drawn for anything I might try Somerville Lake...hopefully I make it up to Granger see if I get drawn on stand by.

Comment

Morning only for me!

Comment

Prob going to use my mobile blind and drive around with a crossbow out the window !
        Ford truck with AC. Deer will never suspect it when I’m hand feeding them.

Comment

Hopefully By the end of September it will at least be in the 80s during the day !

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            Hopefully By the end of September it will at least be in the 80s during the day !
            I need an imagination like yours

Comment

Almost two months until October.

Comment

summer doesn't end here till first of Nov. If you shoot anything, better hope it falls into an ice chest.

Comment

Indiana for me.

Comment

Somewhere near Hebbronville weather permitting.

Comment

Burnet county here!

Comment

In a tree in east tx hot or not

Comment

I will be up in a tree in East TX with 3 thermacells running

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comstock, Tx! In a tripod tucked in some oaks in the evening. Maverick in the mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will most likely be in Henryetta Oklahoma unless something changes at one of the other places.

Comment

Working...
                              X