Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I d’kno I usually go 10-2. I guess 9-3 this year.

Comment

Texas 8-4
      Aggy 8-4
      OU 7-5

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hayek'sPupil View Post
        Really glad to see so many optimistic and hopeful longhorns that way there will be huge let down for them when the season is over
        They’ve had high hopes for the last 13 years. This is nothing new, maybe this year.

Comment

Rickie Collins to LSU. Grindin Brian class up to # 6 on 247. More to come soon!

Wonder if he can convince his teammate Jordan Matthews to join him?
          Last edited by RaginCagin; 08-10-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Tech surprises folks and instead 2nd to last in Big12 are middle of the pack and bowl eligible. No idea if Coach McGuire is good at X’s & 0’s but he’s exciting and energetic and has certainly won the Jimmy and Joe’s

Comment

Texas 8-4
              Aggy 9-3

Comment

****, Texas class is shaping up nicely with the addition of Baxter, not sure if aggies were after him or not. Now, don’t go 5-7 again.

Comment

Hogs should be competitive. I’d be happy with 8 wins and a good bowl.

Offensive line returning 4 of 5 starters. Great RBs, solid, experienced QB. Good play caller in Briles… led the power 5 last year in rushing yards per game and essentially returning all that production. They should score some points.

Not sure on defense but like Barry Odom & the secondary should be solid.

They should hurt some people’s feelings again.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                    ****, Texas class is shaping up nicely with the addition of Baxter, not sure if aggies were after him or not. Now, don’t go 5-7 again.
                    Up to 3 in the rankings.

Sark pimpin.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      Hogs should be competitive. I’d be happy with 8 wins and a good bowl.

Offensive line returning 4 of 5 starters. Great RBs, solid, experienced QB. Good play caller in Briles… led the power 5 last year in rushing yards per game and essentially returning all that production. They should score some points.

Not sure on defense but like Barry Odom & the secondary should be solid.

They should hurt some people’s feelings again.
                      I’ll go 9-3, the good is 1sr game we will have a better idea, the bad October will be rough. WPS!

Comment

N I L deals going south. Kids being lied to. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          https://youtu.be/8vnJxX9o1Y8

N I L deals going south. Kids being lied to. No way.
                          They aren't being lied to, just not told everything. But if they think they are gonna get paid no matter if they produce on the field or not, then they are not very smart. I get their young and all they see is dollar signs. But like any other job, if you don't produce you ain't getting paid. They should probably start reading their contracts better and someone in that NIL deal should really try and explain the whole thing to them so they understand what they are getting into.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            They aren't being lied to, just not told everything. But if they think they are gonna get paid no matter if they produce on the field or not, then they are not very smart. I get their young and all they see is dollar signs. But like any other job, if you don't produce you ain't getting paid. They should probably start reading their contracts better and someone in that NIL deal should really try and explain the whole thing to them so they understand what they are getting into.
                            In Texas, NIL can’t be linked to performance.

Comment

I'm actually a bit surprised that the promises/lack of guarantee hasn't been discussed more this summer as it is part of the issue some programs that get discussed on this board are dealing with in this recruiting cycle.

Comment

We will be lucky to win 6, I think TAMU and UT will be 8-4. I predict a lot of sunshine pumping here after a few early wins

Comment

Working...
                                X