Bad day for bank robber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hahahaha....I try. I do think it is an excellent representation...
    If that had been a juicy pile of bull crap instead of dirt...it would have been perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      If he was going to walk out he should have done that before the shooting started. There's no coming back from or just walking a wound like that off. He was dead from the moment he was shot.
      Your argument is a lot like that bank robbery. Started out real bad but you’re still shooting even though the blood is running out.
      Last edited by be12hunt; 07-29-2022, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
        Your argument is a lot like that bank robbery. Started out real bad but you’re still shooting even though the blood is running out.
        There's no argument in that. That's a statement. He could have used a box of bandaids and drank a whole bottle of Lucas leak stop and it wouldn't do no good. He was dead as soon as that bullet went through his neck.
        Last edited by okrattler; 07-29-2022, 02:16 PM.

Comment

There's no argument in that. That's a statement. He could have used a box of bandaids and drank a whole bottle of Lucas leak stop and it wouldn't do no good. He was dead as soon as that bullet went through his neck.
          We know that, but he's too stupid to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
            Cleanup on aisle one!
            Seriously! White tile floors, and glass on the revolving doors. They will be cleaning that place for days!!!,!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              We know that, but he's too stupid to know that.

Comment

Glorifying the bad guy for going out without any quit in him. Not for his actions. You and a few others are looking into what I said a little too hard and seeing something that just ain't there. So what you said I'm doing is exactly a reflection on your own interpretation of what I said.

There are amazing war stories on both sides in every fight. It all depends on how you look at it. You don't have to agree with the motives of the opposing side. But the reality of it is he didn't quit when a lot of people would have.
                Keep digging dude................you might endup eventually getting there,

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Love seeing the bad guy lose. No loss to me. Need more thugs like this cleaned out of the world.
                  ^^^ This.....if he bleeds out in front of God and everyone else, I could give a ***** less.....bad guy dead. THat's a good ending!!

Comment

You guys wouldn't like the opinion Jared Reston has on the guy that shot him in the face and nearly killed him. He stated that he takes that guys willingness to die fighting and incorporates that into his mindset. Which is no different than what I said about the bank robber.

If you don't know who that is look him up. Not necessarily a bad guy to take advice from. He also talks about having a lot of bullets in your carry gun. Because......well....You watched the video.

Find out how to contact him and let him know his opinion is stupid too. See how that works out for you.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 07-29-2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I’ll never admit in front of my mother, how much I enjoyed watching that peckerwood stumble around and bleed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                        Great example of how quick you lose consciousness and bleed out when that carotid or femoral gets hit.

Officers reaction time was deadly quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        There was a video a couple weeks ago of a guy getting stabbed in the neck in Australia. It took about 1/4 of the amount of time as it did this guy. Not a dang thing you can do. He was dead has soon as that knife hit him. Don't try to fist fight a guy who is swinging a knife around.

Comment

Play with the bull, you're gonna get the horn.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You guys wouldn't like the opinion Jared Reston has on the guy that shot him in the face and nearly killed him. He stated that he takes that guys willingness to die fighting and incorporates that into his mindset. Which is no different than what I said about the bank robber.

If you don't know who that is look him up. Not necessarily a bad guy to take advice from. He also talks about having a lot of bullets in your carry gun. Because......well....You watched the video.

Find out how to contact him and let him know his opinion is stupid too. See how that works out for you.
                              We get it.....misery (you), likes company

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                                There was a video a couple weeks ago of a guy getting stabbed in the neck in Australia. It took about 1/4 of the amount of time as it did this guy. Not a dang thing you can do. He was dead has soon as that knife hit him. Don't try to fist fight a guy who is swinging a knife around.
                                Don't toy with us with a statement like that without a link to the video.

COME ON MAN.

Comment

Working...
                                X