Pantera fans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pantera fans..

These 4 brothers from Australia have extreme talent and do a DANG good job on this cover..

They are pretty good. Must have spent years working on the same hair. :P

Comment

Just an FYI, Pantera, well Phil and Rex, are going on tour next year. Zakk Wylde will be on guitar. Not sure who they got to play drums.

Comment

They are blowing up quick! I like their Alice and chains cover way better! Shows a little more of his vocal skills. Layne Staley had a heck of a unique voice that has been tried to be matched…. I think they did great.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tIhbS_z9n2U"]ALICE IN CHAINS - Nutshell (in South Tyrol) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

They do simple man pretty good as well

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched it. Awesome.

Comment

Anthrax drummer, Charlie Benante has been confirmed as the drummer for the recently announced Pantera 'reunion', set to take place in 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
                They are blowing up quick! I like their Alice and chains cover way better! Shows a little more of his vocal skills. Layne Staley had a heck of a unique voice that has been tried to be matched…. I think they did great.

ALICE IN CHAINS - Nutshell (in South Tyrol) - YouTube
                There will never be another Layne... but you are correct them boys do a dang good job, very talented

Comment

I would give it a 2 out of 10...hard to dance to!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I would give it a 2 out of 10...hard to dance to!

I know it’s not Lawerence Welk. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would like to hear their original stuff. A lot of great Australian artists never get heard across the pond. Learned that when I lived there for a year in the early 90’s.

Comment

Some kind of musical abortion that I can't relate to but glad it won't be stuck in my head all night.

Comment

That's f'n dope. Those kids could've easily turned into Hanson, but it looks like they've got good parents.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            Anthrax drummer, Charlie Benante has been confirmed as the drummer for the recently announced Pantera 'reunion', set to take place in 2023.

Don't let BoB find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              There will never be another Layne... but you are correct them boys do a dang good job, very talented
                              Absolutely this right here, but that was one helluva cover!

Comment

Working...
                              X