Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    There it is! The idiot’s white flag….

We can’t agree to disagree about something when one of us is factually, categorically, and irrefutably, WRONG. Because then the one of us that’s right, would look like a moron too.

The other overused crutch in these situations, is “why resort to insults just because we have differing opinions?” And that works if we’re carrying on about the effectiveness of the .308Win vs the 6.5Manbun, but not if you suggest that there are more than 2 genders…because you’re then wrong, and a moron. Not because someone called you one, but because that is just the reality of the situation.

We can agree to disagree about why the cowboys suck, or the merits of Ginger vs Mary Ann (the correct answers is both plus Daisy Duke btw), because those things are subjective. The earth is 100% not flat, and there are quite literally only 2 genders, therefor anyone who truly believes otherwise, is a moron. That’s why I don’t really believe that you think the earth is in fact flat…but I digress.

In our cupcake soft society, people have been allowed to spout horse**** for so long, and so few people are willing to stop them and say “no, that’s horse****”, for fear of offending them….that horse**** has become acceptable among many areas of society.
    I salute you sir!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Anything new from NASA? Besides Russia agreeing to stay with the International Station until 2028
      If I find some I'll start a new thread and politely ask that it stay on topic. You can have this train wreck of a thread.

Comment

Mic drop!

Comment

Latest picture of the earth from deep space

Obviously focused on the easternmost edge of Kansas.

Now can we get back on topic?
          Attached Files

Comment

We can’t agree to disagree about something when one of us is factually, categorically, and irrefutably, WRONG. Because then the one of us that’s right, would look like a moron too.

The other overused crutch in these situations, is “why resort to insults just because we have differing opinions?” And that works if we’re carrying on about the effectiveness of the .308Win vs the 6.5Manbun, but not if you suggest that there are more than 2 genders…because you’re then wrong, and a moron. Not because someone called you one, but because that is just the reality of the situation.

We can agree to disagree about why the cowboys suck, or the merits of Ginger vs Mary Ann (the correct answers is both plus Daisy Duke btw), because those things are subjective. The earth is 100% not flat, and there are quite literally only 2 genders, therefor anyone who truly believes otherwise, is a moron. That’s why I don’t really believe that you think the earth is in fact flat…but I digress.

In our cupcake soft society, people have been allowed to spout horse**** for so long, and so few people are willing to stop them and say “no, that’s horse****”, for fear of offending them….that horse**** has become acceptable among many areas of society.
            Stop beating around the bush Dale. Just say it the way you see it. We’re all adults here.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
              Obviously focused on the easternmost edge of Kansas.

Now can we get back on topic?
              Day late and a dollar short. Post 268. Great album by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                Another shot of Jupiter!
                [ATTACH]1095251[/ATTACH]
                That’s my bowling ball. I call foul play!!

Comment

You are confusing gender with sex.

Comment

I think that about wraps this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      How many genders are on this ol flat Earth?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

No, I’m not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No, I’m not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          You are the confused one.

Comment

Good Grief. Like a cockroach, this thread can’t be killed.

Comment

This needs to be bumped up so that the crazies can entertain me some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                                This needs to be bumped up so that the crazies can entertain me some more.
                                You should be flogged for this

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X