Bleu Smell/Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Breyers is owned by Kraft foods... Kraft has indeed poisoned and even killed people with food poisoning by their many food products. I don't care either way just stating facts
    Let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      ""Former Blue Bell CEO Paul Kruse was charged with conspiracy in 2020 after being accused of trying to conceal the outbreak following a five-year investigation. The trial begins August 1 in Austin. The company pled guilty in 2020 to a related case and agreed to pay a combined $19.35 million in fines, forfeiture, and civil settlement payments. The settlement is reportedly the second-largest amount ever paid in the resolution of a food safety matter."

I take it this does not satisfy your personal definition of dishonest.
      I like Blue Bell so I eat Blue Bell. Apparently you don't like Blue Bell, so maybe you should not eat Blue Bell? Is that possible? For someone to QUIETLY do (or in this case, not do)something without decrying it to the whole world? I can't imagine why anyone would allow Blue Bell this much energy and time out of their own life. You gotta let go of the hate man, you will feel so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
        I’m losing my entire mind over the fact 1 article said blue bell was bad for you. I won’t be able to sleep tonight. It does stink they where dishonest with you though. Hopefully you didn’t know someone that died from listeria because I wouldn’t be a fan either if that happened to my family.
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          So Blue Bell canceled your favorite Rainbow Unicorn Sparkle flavor when they told you they wouldn't? That's what they were dishonest about?..
          Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
            I like Blue Bell so I eat Blue Bell. Apparently you don't like Blue Bell, so maybe you should not eat Blue Bell? Is that possible? For someone to QUIETLY do (or in this case, not do)something without decrying it to the whole world? I can't imagine why anyone would allow Blue Bell this much energy and time out of their own life. You gotta let go of the hate man, you will feel so much better.

George don’t do quiet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dishonesty....in big business?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                Exactly! It is an ice cream company. Life must be pretty good if Blue Bell is one of your big problems of the day!

Comment

I’ll be able to legally hunt whitetail buck deer in about 9 weeks.

Comment

I'm not worried about healthy when I am indulging in ice cream. Healthy ice cream is for people that whine about blue bell on the interwebs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      That reminds me. I need to stop and get some more oatmeal cream pie blue bell on the way home. Thanks for the reminder!
                      needs more oatmeal cream pie but the taste it good!

Comment

I take that back they actually did kill people and you still stand by them.

Still worth it.

Comment

So what are doing? Can I eat my Vanillla Bean tonight or do I have to go to Dairy Queen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Besides killing people? They are dishonest.
                            Sounds like our government.

On a serious note... I love me some Blue Bell ice cream. We'd starve to death and walk around naked with zero entertainment if we boycotted every single product made by any company who has ever done anything dishonest. There are certain stores and brands that I won't give my money to because their moral compass is greatly askew. I never considered Blue Bell as one of them. If they hop on the tranny fan wagon and start screaming that we should kill babies while endorsing Kamala Harris, then I'm buying HEB brand ice cream.

Comment

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Comment

I never buy blue bell, but after reading this thread, I'm going to buy some after work.

Comment

Working...
                                X