X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.308 Norma price PSA

This is a heck of a deal for Norma oryx bullets

Holy smokes, thanks for the heads up.
    edit: That's not the Oryx bullets though, it's the softpoints. Still a good deal.

Comment

They shoot lights out in a couple of my rifles!

I caught them at $13.99 a while back. Wouldn’t mind a few more, but broke.

Comment

Helluva a deal! My go to brand these days.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          Holy smokes, thanks for the heads up.
          edit: That's not the Oryx bullets though, it's the softpoints. Still a good deal.
          The increased velocity Norma 150 , has oryx says Norma?
          They shoot lights out in my Remington 788 .
          Bondstrike 180 $33

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            The increased velocity Norma 150 , has oryx says Norma?
            They shoot lights out in my Remington 788 .
            Bondstrike 180 $33
            Oryx projectile is different than the softpoint/whitetail I believe, Bondstrike is also a different projectile than those two. Bondstrike for $33 is awesome. I have some of those for the 6.5cm and 300 WSM but haven't shot them yet, was waiting on getting a pair of glasses that work properly for my old *** eyes.

Comment

Are these true norma brass? Heck of a deal if not. If so it’s crazy cheap

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Are these true norma brass? Heck of a deal if not. If so it’s crazy cheap
                Yes, according to the listings it's Norma brass.

Norma Brass Cases - unmatched reloadability

NORMA Brass has become the household name among reloaders all over the world. A perfect blend of high quality copper and zinc, together with a long heritage of in-house developed manufacturing techniques, NORMA brass offers reloadability and consistency far beyond any competitors on the market.

Comment

These shoot great in my rifle. Snagged a few boxes.

Comment

Yes, according to the listings it's Norma brass.

https://normashooting.com/shop/calib...unting-qty-20/
                    That’s an insanely good deal for the brass alone then! Dang it I need a 308 now

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered a couple more boxes. It's the best shooting load in my AR10 and just looking at it seems like good quality.

Comment

Kinda makes me wish I had a .308. I have several boxes of .270 and .243 Norma ammo and it shoots well in my set ups.

Comment

Oryx projectile is different than the softpoint/whitetail I believe, Bondstrike is also a different projectile than those two. Bondstrike for $33 is awesome. I have some of those for the 6.5cm and 300 WSM but haven't shot them yet, was waiting on getting a pair of glasses that work properly for my old *** eyes.
                          Different bullets , different speeds
                          IMO Norma confused the retail market, as I see whitetail and medium game mixed up in the same stack on the shelf
                          Attached Files

Comment

I used the Norma EVO strike bullets last year during deer season in my 30-06. Man I love Norma and so does my rifle! Deer not so much, they dropped in their tracks.

I had stumbled up on Norma last year. 1st class ammo. We tried it in 9mm, 270, 30-06. All of our gun's like it, from Glock's, Ruger's, and Remingtons.

Comment

This is a great price and these 150's performed on a buck and hog I shot last year. Academy had these for 24.99 last season, now they are 34.99.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X