Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YUP, Walther PPKS 380 for many years in my pocket

Comment

Ruger LCP with a Technaclip (about $25 on Amazon)......it's very easy to carry, wearing most anything.

Comment

Sig P238 in a pocket holster. Great when you want something small that is easily concealed.

Comment

Yep. Kel-Tec 380 when I'm wearing shorts. It's a good "get off me" gun. But I've never used a pocket holster for it. I might look into that but it hasn't been an issue. With the trigger on that thing, there is NO worry of an accidental discharge.

Carry all the time, everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
            Why does everyone mention shorts?

Why does it matter if you are wearing shorts or pants?
            Because when I wear blue jeans I can stick my full size gun IWB and they don't fall down. Can't put my fuddy-five in cotton shorts for a quick run to the stop and rob without sagging like a homeboy so the pocket rocket comes with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
              Because when I wear blue jeans I can stick my full size gun IWB and they don't fall down. Can't put my fuddy-five in cotton shorts for a quick run to the stop and rob without sagging like a homeboy so the pocket rocket comes with me.

Great answer. I wear PT shorts often, after a workout I run some errands and they are light athletic shorts. That’s when the pocket carry comes in to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My pocket carry. Couldn't find one I like so I just made it myself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lw-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	24687365

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                  Kel-tec .380
                  Yep!

Comment

second on the "sticky" holster. i carry a Springfield 911 in one and it just looks like a wallet.

Comment

I carry a Sig P365 with a TLR-6 laser light combo, I use both the sticky and a kydex holster. I prefer the kydex holster, it’s made by Alabama Holster.

Comment

I carry A Bond Arms 45/410 and a Kimber micro 9.

Comment

There is a Diamondback DB9 in my pocket more often than not during the summer/short wearing days.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            My pocket carry. Couldn't find one I like so I just made it myself.

[ATTACH]1094924[/ATTACH]
                            Very nice!!!!

Comment

I carry a Glock 26, always an extra mag. Train with drawing however you choose to carry. Even dry drills help. Be proficient with drawing and accurately firing your weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger lcp makes great pocket carry. I use with DeSantis superfly

Comment

Working...
                                X