X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football - Offseason

Side note:

Arch will play sooner than later this season
    Last edited by HR3; 06-23-2022, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
      Side note:

Arch will play sooner than later this season
      I can guarantee you he will start this season..... For his high school team.

Comment

Arch will red shirt. That is the family's plan all along no matter the school.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
          I can guarantee you he will start this season..... For his high school team.
          [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

So many “expert” opinions on a kid who won’t take the collegiate field for over 2 years….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-23-2022, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              So many “expert” opinions on a kid who won’t take the collegiate field rot over 2 years….

You're absolutely right . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                So many “expert” opinions on a kid who won’t take the collegiate field for over 2 years….

I have no idea what type of player Arch will be, but I do know the impact it is going to have on recruiting for Texas. It is like when Simms committed and started the wave of great players to Texas that eventually lead to a National Title.

I have seen articles about Arch committing everything from breaking news on ESPN to Forbes. Kevin Durant just tweeted a welcome, as did Austin FC, Austin businesses, etc. His commitment is a really big deal for the overall imagine and perception of the program. I have heard that Texas is expecting 10 commitments by the end of July on the Arch news alone. There was a lot of eyes on Arch and what he was going to do. The dominoes will start falling now.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I have no idea what type of player Arch will be, but I do know the impact it is going to have on recruiting for Texas. It is like when Simms committed and started the wave of great players to Texas that eventually lead to a National Title.

I have seen articles about Arch committing everything from breaking news on ESPN to Forbes. Kevin Durant just tweeted a welcome, as did Austin FC, Austin businesses, etc. His commitment is a really big deal for the overall imagine and perception of the program. I have heard that Texas is expecting 10 commitments by the end of July on the Arch news alone. There was a lot of eyes on Arch and what he was going to do. The dominoes will start falling now.
                  How much do you think Arch cost?

Comment

I get it's a big deal, I'm just shaking my head at all the opinions of what kind of player he will be, and other ridiculous speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                      How much do you think Arch cost?
                      What I was told, it was not a single bag that was dropped to get Arch but on the financial side of this decision, the Manning family wanted their hands on the Austin business market. This will allow a direct link to those opportunities and allow the family to expand its reach into Texas. I am sure you will hear he got X to attend, but I think in his recruitment it was more about the financial implications down the road.

On the football side, the family trust Sark and more importantly AJ Milwee to handle the football development of Arch. Without those two guys in Austin, I don't think Texas would have been in the picture.

Comment

I think most every post....not all of them....should start with.....” I speculate......”.
                        Congrats to the Longhorns.

Comment

So those 10 kids must know he’s awesome, right? Surely not just coming for the money…

Comment

What I was told, it was not a single bag that was dropped to get Arch but on the financial side of this decision, the Manning family wanted their hands on the Austin business market. This will allow a direct link to those opportunities and allow the family to expand its reach into Texas. I am sure you will hear he got X to attend, but I think in his recruitment it was more about the financial implications down the road.

On the football side, the family trust Sark and more importantly AJ Milwee to handle the football development of Arch. Without those two guys in Austin, I don't think Texas would have been in the picture.
                            Manning kids do not need bag money, NIL, deals, or any financial assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Manning kids do not need bag money, NIL, deals, or any financial assistance.
                              Correct, but the Manning family does know their value.

Comment

Correct, but the Manning family does know their value.
                                Yes they do. I would surprised if a few sports bars and eateries don't start popping up in the near future they are part of.

Comment

Working...
                                X