Alone Season 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the first show. My observations:

Glad to see they are in areas with some resources.

I am waay impressed with their bow skills.

Are they really hitting one for one on those pizz ant size squirrels or are we just seeing the 3rd or 4th try.

Compared to previous seasons some of these folks look a little long in the tooth to be trying this.

If I were a contestant the first polar bear track I saw I would be sleeping in a tree.....waaay off the ground.

Comment

Oh man I got in trouble last night. My wife watched it with me and was hooked. When it ended she said, “fast forward to the next episode.” You gonna have to wait a week was not what she wanted to hear.

Comment

My $.02
        I am surprised that some said they would make a temp. shelter and then make a permanent one later. I think some will be out the first couple cold fronts and snow. The guy that made a stove with tin cans is a winner for making it. The older woman is a nut case, not to mention the woman sucking worms is nuts also. I know I couldn't do any better, but a lot of mistakes made already.

Comment

Yes

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
            My $.02
            I am surprised that some said they would make a temp. shelter and then make a permanent one later. I think some will be out the first couple cold fronts and snow. The guy that made a stove with tin cans is a winner for making it. The older woman is a nut case, not to mention the woman sucking worms is nuts also. I know I couldn't do any better, but a lot of mistakes made already.

Juan Pablo is the guy who made the stove. My only reservation with him is I don’t think he killed anything.

He’s in the top two of who they have showed so far imo

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              My $.02
              You gotta be a good bit nuts to even be on the show in the first place. lol... Wife keeps telling me I should apply to be on the show, think she's trying to get rid of me. I think it'd be great fun, for about 3 or 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Oh man I got in trouble last night. My wife watched it with me and was hooked. When it ended she said, “fast forward to the next episode.” You gonna have to wait a week was not what she wanted to hear.
                What's with women? My son said his wife won't watch it until all the episodes are aired.....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like tonight’s participants have a stronger chance of winning versus who was presented last week

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                    Seems like tonight’s participants have a stronger chance of winning versus who was presented last week

Just started watching tonight’s episode. I’m gonna try and pick one after it’s over.

Comment

The trad shooting so far has been impressive this season

Comment

It’s nice to see it as a core tactic & survival tool

Comment

Last guy just lost two arrows shooting at a grouse.

Comment

The guy who dyed his hair to make fishing flys was thinking outside the box.

Comment

Tap out!

Comment

It never fails. When folks start talking about missing their family they are done!

Comment

Working...
                                X