Food Shortages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    Pray we don't get any hurricanes before this gets fixed.
    This mess has been going on for two years plus I would like to think most folks would be prepared, even if slowly at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      We can't compete with the government paying people not to work.

Those in charge should be hung.
      With you DALE!!!!!!!

Comment

How long can people be on unemployment and how much do you get? Years? I really don’t know.

Comment

Not sure about the food shortages,not an issue so far in Ellis Co....But the tax audits are coming,if you have a fulltime job..That is coming from a reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmaxhunter View Post
            Casesof them here are 11.99
            Where would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
              This mess has been going on for two years plus I would like to think most folks would be prepared, even if slowly at a time.

The government will be coming for those that prepare before long. DHS in Washington DC has already told people to only buy what you need. Several government officials have already stated that “hoarders” are causing the supply chain problems. It is not a matter of if the government goes after people for buying more than they immediately need, it is a matter of when.

Comment

nothing wrong with living off credit cards if they are paid off each month.

i think are supply chains are very streamlined. any variation in demand screws them up.
                grocery stores can have 10 extra fridges for milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  We can't compete with the government paying people not to work.

Those in charge should be hung.

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    So can we bump the thread - Is America becoming a 3rd world Country?

Or will I still get talked down to for asking that a few months ago?
                    You didn’t get any argument from me. I’ve been preaching it for years. I think the powers that be (and want to be) would actually like it if we were Venezuela. Then they could be dictators and we could be serfs. If they keep importing Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, etc. half of the US population will already be used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                      The government will be coming for those that prepare before long. DHS in Washington DC has already told people to only buy what you need. Several government officials have already stated that “hoarders” are causing the supply chain problems. It is not a matter of if the government goes after people for buying more than they immediately need, it is a matter of when.
                      You read too much news.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Walmart had stacks of them yesterday in Lampasas.

And I save every picante and pickle type jar I open. They can be reused
                        I have a reasonable stock of jars. I try to pick up new lids every now and then when I think about it.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

I seriously want to make a challenge to TBH as a whole.
                          #1- unplug your TV for 30 days.
                          #2- Don’t go to Walmart for any reason.
                          #3- most important, leave in God’s hands. Read your Bible and you’ll know what is in the future.
                          Enjoy life as it comes because it is a short ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Willing to bet some of y'all voted for BIDEN!! Deal with it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                              I seriously want to make a challenge to TBH as a whole.
                              #1- unplug your TV for 30 days.
                              #2- Don’t go to Walmart for any reason.
                              #3- most important, leave in God’s hands. Read your Bible and you’ll know what is in the future.
                              Enjoy life as it comes because it is a short ride.

Can I at least go to HEB?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Meatcutter View Post
                                Willing to bet some of y'all voted for BIDEN!! Deal with it!!

I bet you the farm that I voted for TRUMP and will again.
                                But, yes, we’ve acquired some snowflakes on TBH unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X