S&W model 64 , 38 special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S&W model 64 , 38 special

an oldie but goodie , i haven't shot this thing in ages ... back in the late 80's early 90's , revolvers were still popular at the club shooting steel plates ..

i had a python , a king cobra , a gp100 and this 64 ... the 64 saw most of the action ... it's still fun to shoot although i'm way out of practice ... maybe when i retire i can pick it back up ...
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUs9buWetI&ab_channel=standbackitsgonnabl o"]S&W 64 38 special Revolver - YouTube[/ame]

Bought one back in the late 1980s for $148.00 from a vendor at a gun show that had several to sell that had been police trade ins, presumably went to semi-automatic pistols. It was obviously carried some, but shot very little. It was in great condition and very accurate. I traded it for something else a couple of years later, and am still kicking myself over that one.

Comment

Why can’t I see a picture ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Why can’t I see a picture ?
        because it's a video ..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
          Bought one back in the late 1980s for $148.00 from a vendor at a gun show that had several to sell that had been police trade ins, presumably went to semi-automatic pistols. It was obviously carried some, but shot very little. It was in great condition and very accurate. I traded it for something else a couple of years later, and am still kicking myself over that one.
          i bought mine at a gunshow .. it was either $150 or $175 ... if i remember right .. i think he had a tag for $175 and i talked him down to $150 ...

when the semi auto craze came about these things went for half nothing ... the workmanship is great on any smith ... they are really neat little guns , and shoot well.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
            because it's a video ..
            I see no video either, or link.

Comment

you must be on a android or something .. works fine embedded or linked to youtube ..

from my computer

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Recently acquired and installed a trigger shoe on my 64 and found and installed one on my 36, 3".
                  The 64 is the best shooting revolver that I have.

Comment

Working...
                  X