What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Had a buddy text me yesterday if I knew anyone wanting a H&K P30L brand new for $650. Told him I’d give him $600 if he couldn’t sell it and he said give me $625 and it’s yours. Now I’ve got a H&K P30L that I don’t need lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I’d take it off your hands if you decide to let it go.

Comment

Picked up a Remington 788 in 222 rem the other day

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Awesome. What caliber?

They only do that one in .357 mag.
        It’s on my list for sure— that exact one pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
          Snagged a really nice S&W Model 27-2 6" barrel almost mint and a S&W Model 66 no dash recently. Trying to get a really nice S&W 686 no dash right now.
          That's a pile of really nice wheel guns! I have the 27 & 66 no dash but not yet on the 686.. I do have a nice 586 that's my ranch gun!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to go to academy to get my girls a couple of floats for the pool. Dang hellcat just fell right into my basket, and academy has a “no return” policy on firearms, soooo….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just picked up a Hellcat today also!

Comment

One that Nobody but God and the original owner knows about!!!

Comment

S&W Shield Plus

Comment

PSA AR9. Ran flawless with factory mag. Not so much with Korean glock mags. My buddy said I need to change out the followers and/or polish/remove some of the feed ramp.

Bought a S&W hammerless 38 spl+p for the wife. Shot well with Buffalo Bore

Comment

PSA AR9. Ran flawless with factory mag. Not so much with Korean glock mags. My buddy said I need to change out the followers and/or polish/remove some of the feed ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by Button View Post

I don’t have a picture of mine but this is what I did to my PSA AR9. Used a Dremel tool. No issues now.

Not my picture but looks like mine.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Having withdrawals now. Haven't bought anything in nearly a month. Gotta find a cure soon.

Comment

Bone Thug that’s exactly what I going to do

Comment

H&R 38-55 Target
                              Custom Winchester Mod 70 stainless Steel fluted barrel with MB 300 Win Mag

Comment

Just got a new Glock 43, nice little carry. My gift from my wife for FD.

Comment

Working...
                                X