**deal alert** @tsc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
    I sure thought it’s a 6 number code . Mine has an electronic lock . Is yours a dial lock ?
    No sir it electronic. I called the store twice making sure I had the right numbers.
    Once it opened the instructions said 1, 5 , 9 . #

Comment

None around the Golden Triangle area

Comment

Picked one up in Gonzales today and four more got bought right after mine

Comment

My TSC was sold out yesterday morning when I seen this post. But the kid behind the counter said they had one in the back that was "locked up" because someone changed the code and they could'nt sell it until they got it unlocked. I asked the manager if I could buy it anyways as they would not rain check the price. They said sure so I put it on lay away as I was leaving for out of town. Hopefully Cannon will send them the key to unlock it befor I get back to pick it up. But either way.... I barely got one!

Comment

If anyone knows of any stores that have one please post it here. I’ve checked every store from Lake Charles to East part of Houston and up to Jasper. No one had one.

Comment

At academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anyone have an issue changing the combo on the tsc safe? I’m following the directions in the manual but it isn’t working.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
                  Did anyone have an issue changing the combo on the tsc safe? I’m following the directions in the manual but it isn’t working.
                  I had that problem. Try pushing the reset button inside and then enter your new code followed by * instead of #. Then you should be able to enter it followed by # to open it. It worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                    I had that problem. Try pushing the reset button inside and then enter your new code followed by * instead of #. Then you should be able to enter it followed by # to open it. It worked for me.
                    I just found the updated manual online and it does say to use the * instead of the # like my manual.

Comment

Working...
                    X