Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These old baws are ready to swap knuckles!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These old baws are ready to swap knuckles!!!

Why should the law intervene if they let the terrorists tear down stuff?

Let those old Italians whip some ***

Comment

We will see more of this....................

Comment

That’s the way it should be...

Comment

We need more of this!

Comment

Every time I see videos like this I can't help but wonder how all these people have nothing else to do...

Comment

I’m from Connecticut, another Italian area. This area is in New Haven, a few miles from Yale University.

I assure you nobody, citizen wise will out weaponize this area hell or high water.

Punks will have to hide behind the law officers. Even the law officers know the area and won’t disrupt this “protected” area. Typical of a Italian neighborhood, you never enter the neighborhood and commit a crime without retribution the old fashioned way.

Ladies walk the streets with gold and diamonds and no one tries a burglary. Every store and home on the streets are protected and willing to protect the street.

All I can say is, lucky cops were there because there’d be a mad rush to the hospital with beat up punks.

Wrong neighborhood, try another. But that was the point of this excerise, to break the strength of this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mount Rushmore is next

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                  I’m from Connecticut, another Italian area. This area is in New Haven, a few miles from Yale University.

I assure you nobody, citizen wise will out weaponize this area hell or high water.

Punks will have to hide behind the law officers. Even the law officers know the area and won’t disrupt this “protected” area. Typical of a Italian neighborhood, you never enter the neighborhood and commit a crime without retribution the old fashioned way.

Ladies walk the streets with gold and diamonds and no one tries a burglary. Every store and home on the streets are protected and willing to protect the street.

All I can say is, lucky cops were there because there’d be a mad rush to the hospital with beat up punks.

Wrong neighborhood, try another. But that was the point of this excerise, to break the strength of this area.

Too bad many of the businesses being trashed were not mafia owned like the old days. It would have been a slaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Too bad many of the businesses being trashed were not mafia owned like the old days. It would have been a slaughter.

Bro

Trust me

Mob street is Wooster Ave. Pepe Pizza and others. Police protected for generations. That’s why the attempt needed police. Kids wouldn’t gotten rocked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                      Bro

Trust me

Mob street is Wooster Ave. Pepe Pizza and others. Police protected for generations. That’s why the attempt needed police. Kids wouldn’t gotten rocked hard.

I likey

Comment

This is what it's going to take to stop this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                          This is what it's going to take to stop this crap.

Don’t forget Connecticut is as stupid in liberalism as there is and why I left 37 years ago.

You ain’t gonna push Italians around without a beef. It will get real very fast.

Comment

They all sound like foreigners to me! Texas forever! Haha

Comment

It's time more people stand up to these young punks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X