Pictures won’t post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures won’t post

I’ve been able to posts before but recently a screen pops up asking to upgrade,does that sound about right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you’re using Tapatalk?

Comment

Yes sir, is that why?

Comment

I used to be able to post pictures, but sense the “ sign in issue” I have not been able to, no matter how I try.

Comment

Always have been confused by the inability to post pictures. It's never been a problem on Chrome browser mobile and PC platforms. If the pic won't upload it's the wrong size. I will say better posting of that information might help.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
            Yes sir, is that why?

I believe they limited picture posting to paying users only but I’m not certain. It might have been if you wanted to post more than one picture.

Comment

Take a pic of whatever you want to post on your phone. Then do a screen capture of the photo you already took. You now have two identical photos of the same thing.

go to "manage attachments" and upload the screen capture and you are golden...

Comment

Let's see
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                  I believe they limited picture posting to paying users only but I’m not certain. It might have been if you wanted to post more than one picture.
                  Not accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                    Take a pic of whatever you want to post on your phone. Then do a screen capture of the photo you already took. You now have two identical photos of the same thing.

go to "manage attachments" and upload the screen capture and you are golden...
                    Assuming this changes the size ?

Another option is download a free resizing app

Comment

The screenshot method works. I normally text the picture to myself which will downsize it automatically. Then you can download the pic from the text. Then upload the pic from your downloads. Works the same as the screenshot method without all the black border around your pic

Comment

Yep. Screenshot is the only way it'll work for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          The screenshot method works. I normally text the picture to myself which will downsize it automatically. Then you can download the pic from the text. Then upload the pic from your downloads. Works the same as the screenshot method without all the black border around your pic
                          I do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            Assuming this changes the size ?

Another option is download a free resizing app
                            I can change the size here on my iPod. I can make them the smallest they offer and still won’t send to TBH. It’s the only sight I can’t post pictures to, for what ever reason. I don’t think it’s the size, as I see some huge ones posted here lately.

Comment

Testing this out.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X