• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for a full recovery soon!

Comment

Good news stick with it!

Comment

Glad to here the good news. More prayers sent up for ya.

Comment

Great news!! Continued prayers!

Comment

I am glad to see the good reports. Praying for your swift recovery.

Comment

Continued prayers for full recovery!

Comment

Can anyone tell me how big a feed pen should be

Comment

Prayers for Smart

Late afternoon update. I’m doing better. Still having some “rear exhaust” problems but they seem to be getting better by the hour. The real test is now through tomorrow with how I handle real food.. They finally moved me down to the medical floor from the ICU step down floor. .... so that’s a big plus . Bigger rooms, bigger bed , no alarms going off and full bathroom....so nice to take a shower after 4 days [emoji2961]. Feeling human again on the outside ... [emoji3061]

Some other good news is we are told I could be going home soon if my CT scan and blood comes back even better tomorrow.. and of course I have to pass this solid food. Not counting on anything.... but sounds like they are happy with what they are seeing.

Bad news is... no more visiting for Lisa. They shut it all down today... so hopefully I’m not in here much longer...

Thanks again folks for the continued check in texts, prayers and posts!
                  Last edited by Smart; 07-02-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Smart, just saw this. Glad to read the progress is positive and things are looking good for you. Prayers with you.

Comment

Continued Prayers

Comment

Great news Nason!! (Bad news on not allowing Lisa to stay with/visit you.) sounds like you’ll be home with her real soon! Just keep That fighting spirit strong!!

Comment

More prayers sent and good luck Jason!

Comment

Glad everything's looking good for you. Will continue to pray for you.

Comment

Prayers Continuing Jason.

Comment

Get well Jason. My grandmother has had some rough hospital stays and a few surgeries due to diverticulitis! I know it can be rough. Hang in there bud. I will be praying for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X