Yellowstone catchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
    I must be the only person that didn’t love Yellowstone. The more I watched, the less impressed I was with the show. Way too much gratuitous $ex. I stopped watching midway through season 2. Main reason I kept watching was due to the beautiful scenery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You got a problem with gratuitous $ex?

Comment

Great episode tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        My wife loves the show, but I resisted getting into a new series when it came out. I guess I am going to bite the bullet and start watching.
        It aint all that, story basically about a thug mafia like rancher family

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          It aint all that, story basically about a thug mafia like rancher family
          Sons of Anarchy on horses, but we enjoy it.

Comment

Yellowstone is "The Soprano's" on horseback. Great show- wife and I dont miss, in front of the tv every Sunday evening. Kevin Costner is great in his role. Wife's in love with Rip, but Beth- Beth is bad*** to the bone.

Ed

The true American patriot must be ready at all times to defend his country from its government.

Comment

I have never worked on a ranch that doesn’t have a few dogs hanging out around the house and barns, and all the trucks are clean and brand new, or ranch hands with ear rings
              Other than that it great scenery, but is a soap opera

Comment

I don't think I like that Beth chick. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                  There anyway to get Paramount without having a cable or dish provider?

I have the Paramount App downloaded on my iPhone. I just connect my phone to the tv and watch it for free

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I have the Paramount App downloaded on my iPhone. I just connect my phone to the tv and watch it for free

You have a provider or just pay thru the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      I don't think I like that Beth chick. Lol.

She was whiny and self-destructive in season one. I didn’t like her. In season 2, however, she takes everything on the chin like a man. Reminds of my mom telling me from an early age, “Never let ‘em see you cry.”

Then again, this same woman also told me, “A well-timed hissy fit can work wonders.”

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        She was whiny and self-destructive in season one. I didn’t like her. In season 2, however, she takes everything on the chin like a man. Reminds of my mom telling me from an early age, “Never let ‘em see you cry.”

Then again, this same woman also told me, “A well-timed hissy fit can work wonders.”
                        Those bangs are hideous. Lol.

Comment

It's entertaining. The writing is...well...very predictable. Season 2 final episode went like an episode of Star Trek.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            My wife loves the show, but I resisted getting into a new series when it came out. I guess I am going to bite the bullet and start watching.
                            I had a marathon watching session and finally got caught up. I like it, but it so unrealistic with gun fights and murder in most episodes. I'll probably try to keep up with it, we'll see.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                              You have a provider or just pay thru the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s free

Comment

should i watch the episode tonight if I havent seen episode 1 or should if try to find 1 and watch it first.(I don't really give a #$#$ but my wife is worried about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X