Amazing fishing at Kinsel ranch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing fishing at Kinsel ranch!

Got the privilege of taking my two sons to go fishing at Kinsel ranch in Mountain Home. We only took a couple pictures because it was non stop action. In about 3 hours we caught over 60 bass! Probably 30 over 3lbs and biggest probably touched close to 6lbs! They have stocked
    hybrid largemouth that grow super fast and eat 32 percent protein daily. Most unbelievable fishing I have ever experienced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice day with the boy!!! Good for you!

Comment

Sounds awesome! That is what I call a great day! Can you book a fishing trip out there, or do you know the people on the ranch? I am just down the road in Blanco, I'd like to learn more.

Comment

Fun!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
          Sounds awesome! That is what I call a great day! Can you book a fishing trip out there, or do you know the people on the ranch? I am just down the road in Blanco, I'd like to learn more.
          Not sure if they only do fishing. One of the ranch's foreman is a friend of mine and took us out yesterday evening. First time I had been on the ranch and is for sure the nicest ranch i have ever stepped foot on.

Comment

Great place with better people! My dad and I were lucky enough to hunt there a few times when they were just getting started. Killed some great animals and had a wonderful time. Those folks will bust there butts to get you what you looking to kill. Don’t know who is running the place now, but if you see Justin, Van or”Ted” tell the howdy from Mark from Longhorn Excavators (Naegeli hunts).

Comment

Heck yeah sounds like a fun day!

Comment

Kinsel as in the contractor?

Comment

Originally posted by jonate98 View Post
                  Kinsel as in the contractor?

Not sure they are into the construction business.

Comment

What was the fee to fish there?

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhummel6 View Post
                      What was the fee to fish there?
                      One of the ranches foreman is a friend of mine so this one was free. I am not sure what they charge.

Comment

I'd love to get in the middle of that with my fly rod---

Comment

Congratulations dad, your sons will always remember that fishing trip. Good for you lining it up for them, and good for the fish cooperating so much on that important day you guys had fishing together.

Comment

I’m going with some friends the end of July on an exotic hunt. I was just searching for info on the ranch yesterday. Guess I’ll bring my pole!

Comment

Nice! I can remember fishing Danbury where I could no longer lip a bass with my left hand it was so scuffed. Sure miss those days.

Comment

Working...
                              X