Bicycle shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bicycle shortage

Talked to several people lately that have been looking for adult bicycles.
    They visited Bike shops, WallMart, Academy etc. and there seems to be a shortage. Who would of guessed.

More likely to get hit by a cyclists than a car in our neighborhood right now.

Comment

My buddy just bought 2 bikes off Facebook market place and said there were lots to choose from at great prices in San Antonio. Good luck.

Comment

A friend of my son recently bought nice bicycles for he and his wife from a pawn shop at very affordable prices.

Might be an avenue to pursue for your friends.

Comment

Can't find hand weights either, everywhere is sold out.

Comment

Yep, when you forced to stay home, what else are you gonna do?

So glad Baytown is opening back up next Friday for drag racing. Can't wait to take the car out.

Comment

I talked to a mechanic for a local shop.
              The suppliers aren’t building bikes, once inventory is gone there are no bikes being built to replace.
              If you can’t find what you want now, it’s probably gonna be a while.

Comment

The shops are way behind on repairs also, I took my gravel bike in and was told 3 week wait time.

Comment

We've got a fairly rugged MTB trail here locally and I've never seen so many bikes on it. Most seem to be avid bikers that just have more time to ride but I've seen a few people on box store bikes. Hopefully they find out a box store bike won't cut it out there before it hurts them.

Comment

lol, another 'shortage' ... hope there's never a tampon shortage.

Just freakin' survive on what you have. This whole thing is the most insane world I've ever saw.

Comment

Walmart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fugg China!

Comment

Just need a little oil shortage

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Just need a little oil shortage
                            Just FYI James, keep your gas tanks full, refineries are shutting down

Comment

Yeah my son and I went to the academy in bastrop a few days ago. He wanted to look at the bikes. That's when I noticed that most where sold out.

Comment

Working...
                              X