Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
    Yep this is my first build!
    I know that feeling well my friend, it will be well worth the wait I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Robert how they coming along? You have any teaser pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Not much to report at the moment. Build boxes are steadily filling with parts as they arrive. There will be a few getting out early, but the McMillan stuff will be a slow trickle as compared to the AG stuff.

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

So I saw that on last years build, folks got a case with their rifle. Will that be a thing this year as well?

Comment

Was in APR’s shop today and they were very busy, but still went out of there way to help me out. Its very rare in this day and age to find such a group of high quality guys selling top quality products with outstanding customer service. Thanks Robert and gang.
            R

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              So I saw that on last years build, folks got a case with their rifle. Will that be a thing this year as well?

inexpensive plastic case

Comment

Just placed an order for two rifles today. 260 Rem and 6.5 PRC. Probably gonna put the leupold 6 on prc and am thinking about the Swarovski Z5 with turrets. Anyone have experience with the Z5.

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
                  Just placed an order for two rifles today. 260 Rem and 6.5 PRC. Probably gonna put the leupold 6 on prc and am thinking about the Swarovski Z5 with turrets. Anyone have experience with the Z5.

Haven’t used they z5 but just picked up a VX-6HD 4-24x52 for my PRC build. Since shot show is over Leupold has a few last year versions on a good discount

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post

I have a z5 and absolutely love it. I will be putting a z5 on this build too

Comment

Cant wait to see some teaser pics of the builds!

Comment

Soooo.... it’s March. Still looking like we’ll start seeing a few trickle out towards the end of the month?

Comment

��.....

Comment

^fingers crossed emoji.... looking forward to seeing all the pics

Comment

We've had a couple McMillans start trickling in, so those are moving through now.

Comment

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Comment

Working...
                                X