Browning Defender Wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning Defender Wireless

Browning just released its cell cam version, the Defender Wireless. I see they are for sale, but has anyone gotten to try one out yet? If the quality is as good as the Strike Force, this might be a game changer.

FINALLY. Was checking their website again just the other day.

Comment

Tagged. Love my Strike Force too... please be good cell cam!

Comment

Did you see their ridiculous monthly plan costs??? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

So much for that!

Comment

Ive been waiting on these all summer just out of curiosity. Guess I'll go check them out now

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post

So much for that!
            Uh o. Game changer not getting
            Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Ive been waiting on these all summer just out of curiosity. Guess I'll go check them out now
            I will too

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post

So much for that!
              They are going to have to rethink their plan costs or their system will be DOA

Comment

I picked one of these up today at Academy for $200. I signed up for the Scout Plus plan, $13/month, 2400 pics/ month. The camera I got has purple pics but the cell technology and sending pics is great so far. I have deer at my feeder and I’m getting a notification and a picture every minute like click work. I am going to take this one back and get another one without the purple over exposed pics. Time will tell but so far I can tell it’s better than my SPYPOINT and Muddy cellular cameras. If it will take good color pics like it’s supposed to I will most likely be buying more of these. The real test comes about a month out, seems SPYPOINT and the others all so well for one month and give it up. Fingers crossed!

Comment

I’m waiting on it to tattle tale when the pigs show up.

Comment

any update on these camera?

Comment

Working...
                    X