No announcement yet.

Wow! What a catfish!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the looks of the video, it seems as if he already knew what was on the other end of the line and he was playing a joke on her.

Comment

The most invigorating outdoors thing I've ever done was pull up an alligator line. No idea if its 8 foot or 12 foot till it hits the surface

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

You have to grab those catfish by the lower jaw and just pull up in the boat. Use your legs and not your back. Gotta be safe about it.

Comment

Yep, I would have needed new shorts...

Comment

That’s cool.

Comment

Try hand noodle-n that one~!

Comment

Dang uncle Jesse Bobby

Comment

Whoa!

Comment

Yeah that one would of been fun to noodle lol .

Comment

Well, fried alligator for dinner it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        The most invigorating outdoors thing I've ever done was pull up an alligator line. No idea if its 8 foot or 12 foot till it hits the surface

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        Then you should try stepping up and standing on a 12 footer, for 10-15 seconds, while wading chest deep in a slough while duck hunting... It was a log until it took off.. I probably we be dead if I would have been alone...
                        Wanna talk about invigorating!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I'm just glad by buddy held it together long enough to get off a couple of shots..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Then you should try stepping up and standing on a 12 footer, for 10-15 seconds, while wading chest deep in a slough while duck hunting... It was a log until it took off.. I probably we be dead if I would have been alone...
                          I'm just glad by buddy held it together long enough to get off a couple of shots..

Wow. I would have dirtied my shorts a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            We had one show up in the decoys on a buddies lease near Anahuac on a teal hunt several years ago. We were still setting up and the lizard went to growling and he asks me what that noise was. I had no idea till the gator came up next to the robo duck. I never seen as many gators in one place. They were lying on the side of the levees the whole way out. Teal hunting wasn't good enough for me to go back. The fishing was outstanding though

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                              Its a guy pulling up a jug line and instead of catfish its a good size gator... the video of guy doing the same in a kayak is a bit more of a Oh ship moment in my opinion.
                              for sure

Comment

wowzas

Comment

Working...
                                X