• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    That's why I carry
    Hepatitis vaccine?

Comment

And the guy was deemed crazy..and was released back on the streets. LA residents get what LA votes for.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        And the guy was deemed crazy..and was released back on the streets. LA residents get what LA votes for.
        Word

Comment

CNN Breaking News; Homeless man given key to California City for such a heroic act.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            With regard to Lenny's question in the OP, if you're on the jury on a self defense case similar to this scenario where the woman shot the homeless guy who was threatening to dump the bucket on her, do you find lethal force by the woman to be justified?
            Considering that fecal matter can and has blood born pathogens in it, and said BBP can have lethal effects however later in time to someone else, and considering the courts have ruled that knowingly exposing another person to lethal diseases (AIDS, ETC.) is considered Assault with a Deadly weapon, then the answer to the question is BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
              Considering that fecal matter can and has blood born pathogens in it, and said BBP can have lethal effects however later in time to someone else, and considering the courts have ruled that knowingly exposing another person to lethal diseases (AIDS, ETC.) is considered Assault with a Deadly weapon, then the answer to the question is BANG!
              I agree. And I believe a reasonable jury would concur. At least in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                Word!

Comment

I agree. And I believe a reasonable jury would concur. At least in Texas.
                  Maybe not in Austin or Dallas,
                  And in Houston you have to be A PO to kill people and get no billed by a GJ

Comment

With regard to Lenny's question in the OP, if you're on the jury on a self defense case similar to this scenario where the woman shot the homeless guy who was threatening to dump the bucket on her, do you find lethal force by the woman to be justified?

Why , yes I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's what she gets for living in commiefornia

Comment

Working...
                      X